Keiko shook her head. "You shouldn't apologise at all, Yuusuke-kun. I could've told you about it but I decided to keep quiet about it... I'm so sorry. For not telling you and... For bullying Minakami-san." She bowed down her head sincerely.

Yuusuke smiled. "Apology accepted only if you accept mine too."

Keiko grinned. "Of course I do!"

"You do know I'm not the only one you should apologise to, right?"

Keiko pouted, her arms crossing over her chest. "But she did it first... she should beg for my forgiveness." When she saw Yuusuke raising one of his eyebrows, she sighed before nodding. "Fine, I'll apologise too... on graduation day."

"Hmm?"

"...tomorrow."

"And?"

"I'll make sure the bad rumours surrounding her aren't spread any further..." Keiko started playing with her hand. "B-but I'll need your help. If I meet up with Minakami alone, I'm sure she wouldn't listen to me. So, I need you to convince her to come meet me."

"Sure, that's pretty easy. Oh, Kyou-nii will be coming home late." He scratched his neck and avoided eye-contact. "Want me to help you with dinner?"

She smiled. "Of course!" She closed the door to her room and pulled him towards the lift. "Let's make your favourite, Yuusuke-kun!"

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

The next day during recess, Yuusuke and Keiko went up to the rooftop. Yuusuke had already told Minakami to meet up with him there, hiding the fact that Keiko will be there too.

When Minakami arrived at the rooftop, her smile fades away seeing Keiko with him.

"What's my bully doing here?!?" She shouted angrily before gasping. "Don't tell me she's planning on pushing me off the roof? Asahina-senpai, tasukete!" She ran and hugged Yuusuke's arm.

"Minakami, relax!" Yuusuke pulled his arm away from Minakami, causing her to pout.

"And here I thought you're going to confess..." She murmured quietly.

He looked at Keiko and motioned her to Minakami.

"Minakami-san." Keiko called out before bowing her head. "I'm sorry for hurting you with the baseless gossip." She looked straight at her with a pained expression. "I know what it's like to be alone, I'm sorry you had to go through all that because of me."

Minakami was taken aback. She began playing with a strand of her hair. "W-well this is a surprise. I guess you do know your place. So stay away from us!" She again hugged Yuusuke's arm.

"Minakami, you know what to do now right?" He asked, pulling her away from him. "You bullied my sister too."

"Fine, I'll apologise." She walked up to Keiko, her arms behind her back while looking downwards to hide her slight embarrassment. "Sorry for pranking you... I still have your loafers if you still want them."

"You didn't throw it away?"

"Waaaa~ so the problem is solved this easily?"

They all turned towards the voice.

"What are you doing here, Fuuto?" Keiko asked with one of her eyebrows raised.

"To start trouble..." Yuusuke whispered slowly.

"I followed that blondie there." He answered while pointing towards Minakami. "Didn't expect you guys to apologise peacefully. I was expecting a full on fight between you too. Of course, my money goes to you nee-chan." He said with a wink.