19

Jason's eyes were wide with disbelief as he took in everything she told Talon.

"I can't believe your a dragon shifter" he mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. "Do you think Promise will ever return? Jason asked softly.

"I don't know" I whispered sadly. He gave me a soft smile "you can always have hope that someday she'll return" he murmured.

I nodded as I took a deep breath "should we go train the royals?" I asked with a wicked grin.

He nodded "lets" he agreed. We both walked side-by-side to the training area.

The instant we arrived i noticed the king, queen, Blade and Lillie were waiting for us.

Blade had a murderous look on his face when he saw Jason and I together.

I ignored him as Jason clapped his hands loudly to get everyone's attention.

Once everyone was listening he started putting them into pairs to fight.

He wicked at me as he announced "the last two fighters will be Warrior Lillie and Warrior Mera."

I huffed with annoyance as Lillie circled me waiting for a perfect moment to Pounce.

I watched her every move. She lunged for me claws out.

I dodged grabbing her arms as she flew past.

I slammed her to the ground snarling "Yeild coward"

She glared up at me as she struggled to breath. I held her neck until she raised her hand in a Yeild signal.

I let her go reluctantly. Before I knew it Queen Rain was in front of me snarling.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KILL MY BEST FRIEND, NO WONDER BLADE REJECTED YOU, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT" Her voice boomed across the yard.

Something snapped inside of me releasing the dragon I thought I'd never hear again.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY HUMAN LIKE THAT, BLADE REJECTED US BECAUSE HE COULDN'T BEAR TO LOVE SOMEONE OTHER THEN THE ONE GIRL HE FELL IN LOVE WITH THE NIGHT SHE KILLED HIS FATHER, IF YOU THINK WERE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND YOU'LL SEE WHO THE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT IS" Promise roared power radiating off of her.