10

"Their alive" I whispered disbelief washing over me.

"Who's alive?" Star asked in utter bewilderment.

"My foster family" I answered still shocked. "You mean the ones you thought you killed?" Star asked.

I nodded numbly. I listened as my foster father started to speak more like yell.

"DO YOU WANT TO OVERTHROW THE KING AND HIS FAMILY?" Adam roared.

"DEATH TO THE KING, DEATH TO THE KING" The crowed cheered.

"Then who would be king?" A young woman asked eyes narrowed.

Sam stepped forward "I will, would anyone like to challenge me? " he announced with a growl.

You have to challenge him if you want their help, they won't recognize you Promise growled.

I took a deep breath before yelling "I DO". Everyone turned to look at me.

When they realized or thought i was human their eyes widened.

"What is a human doing down here?" Amy demanded with a growl.

Ignoring her i faced Sam. "Do you accept my challenge or are you to scared to fight a measly human?" I demanded.

He got off the rock until he was standing in front of me.

"I accept your challenge" he spat teeth bared with anger.

We circled each other for a long time until Sam got impatient and shifted into his brown wolf.

I dodged his attack. We fought until he had me pinned to the ground.

"Give up?" He asked with a satisfied smirk on his face.

I smirked back as I had my feet on his belly. I kicked up as hard as I could sending him flying across the den.

Before he could even move i lifted him in the air by his neck slamming him harshly against the wall.

"Yeild coward" I snarled. He glared at me as he gasped for air.

I squeezed harder. "Do you yield?" I growled eyes narrowed.

He gave me a angry nod. I released my hold on his neck letting him slump to the ground gasping for air.

"DO YOU ACCEPT ME AS YOUR QUEEN?" I roared questioning........