15

Taking a deep breath i turned to Jason growling "Tell them I accept their request, we will be there tomorrow morning, 8:00 sharp."

He gave me a curt nod before walking out the door.

I turned in early for the night. As I laid in bed I couldn't help but think of Blade the way he betrayed me one and a half years ago.

Flashback

I was sitting on my chair in my room when all of the sudden Promise was screaming in my head.

Before I could asked her what was wrong I felt it.

Agonizing pain the worst pain I've ever felt for the first time in my life.

I let out a roar of pain as I thrashed on my bed. The door burst open revealing the rogue doctor.

"What is happening my Queen? Layla asked with a growl in her voice as I screamed in pain.

"I don't know, all I know is that if feels like my heart has been ripped out of my chest" I growled clutching my stomach.

I looked down only to notice dark purple bruises started to form.

Layla followed my gaze holding back a horrified gasp.

"Tell me what's wrong with me" I growled as unshed tears gathered in my eyes.

"N..nothing is wrong with you my queen" she muttered.

"Don't lie" I growled. "Th...the truth is, that your mate is marking and mating another female that isn't you" Layla blurted.

Inside my head Promise whimpered with pain and heartbreak.

From that day forward I completely lost the old Promise and it was all Blades fault.....

~Dragon Queen 1✔~ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें