"Think about the situation. A moment of hesitation can decide the fight! We can't let the villains try anything!" He tightened the restraints and never let his eyes stray away.

The mysterious man's arm suddenly bulged with red electricity sparking through the thread. Best Jeanist was abruptly pulled forward and a large explosion went off, forcing us to hide back behind the wall.

"Tomura has finally started thinking rationally and making decisions by himself," the voice brought with it a new sort of pressure after the explosion that demolished buildings.

It was almost like you had been in a sauna for too long and the hot humid air was getting to be too much, but this was cold and something about it made you want to run but your body refused to move.

"I do wish that you hadn't gotten in his way."

For a moment, a mere millisecond, we couldn't do anything. It was like we could see our own deaths.

"Now then... shall we begin?"

There was a slow clap and we could hear some of the hero's heavy breathing.

His ominous voice began to compliment Best Jeanist for saving the other hero's lives.

That blast. It was meant to kill all of them. And it would've if he didn't move them all.

There was the sound of Best Jeanist's threat being shot out that was followed by a smaller blast.

A choked sound came from the hero before he fell limp on the ground.

Who is this guy? He took out all those pros in an instant. It's not safe anywhere near him.

The sound of sloshing liquids and coughs rang out from the other side of the wall, slightly breaking our trance, just enough so we could just barely move.

"That was so gross!" A familiar female voice whines.

"This bad stuff reeks! I love it!" The pitch changing voice called out.

"Master... "

"So, you failed once more, Tomura. But you must not be discouraged. You'll try again, that's why I brought your associates back with you."

Does that mean the pros have Izu? Is he safe? Can we go? We can't just leave all these villains and injured pros.

"Where's the kid? Wasn't he with you?" A gruff voice asked, and I could've sworn he sounded concerned.

Does that mean Izuku had to be with this guy? The pros don't have him. Is he in that basement?

"Ah, yes, Midoriya. Since the pros here are no longer an issue, I suppose I can bring him out now."

I quickly look around the corner, forcing my stiff body to move. I see the others do the same.

The ominous voice belongs to a man who wears what looks like a medical mask, but he has no face.

The rest of the league are there, Kurogiri is unconscious, but the rest all seem unharmed.

'Master,' as Shigaraki referred to him, reached out his hand in the direction that he came. There was the quiet sound of shuffling as an almost limp body was dragged through the rubble and into the light.

My eyes widened as I saw the state my best friend was in.

His hair was messier than usual and even from the spot I hid, I could see how dirty it was.

His whole body was covered in dirty bandages that were unraveling. His one arm was still clearly injured, and the other's bandages were burned off to reveal his burnt hand.

The worst part was his face.

His green eyes were half lidded, from the black eyes or tiredness, I'm not sure. He was so pale he almost glowed, if you ignore all of the bruises and mix of dried and fresh blood.

The leader hummed as Izuku finally reached the group, where he dropped him without a care in front of him.

"Ah, there you are..."

Another giant force came in, but from the other direction. It clashed in the small opening as I saw All Might punch the man, only to be blocked.

"ALL FOR ONE!" He cried out. Any other time I would've walked out and screamed at him for being so reckless and not even addressing Izuku, but all I could do was watch his body be pushed towards the other villains from the force.

"Have you come to kill me a second time? All Might?" the ma- All For One, easily stood his ground as he held All Might back, even after his full powered attack.

I was forced to duck behind the wall again as they released another wave. Even the other villains screamed as they were pushed back.

And just like that, they both broke out into a full on fight with power we couldn't even imagine.

We watched as All Might was thrown back through buildings and All For One talked about different enhancements.

"Get off the battlefield Tomura, and take Midoriya with you. I'm sure after the Symbol of Peace is killed, he'll find even more motivation," All For One raised his hand as his fingers seemed to grow into weird red and black vines as he stabbed Kurogiri.

"Kurogiri, warp them away."

"Be careful! One of the heroes messed with his insides and left him unconscious! I'm not sure what's going on, but if you can teleport, why don't you get us out of here?" One of the villains I never saw stepped forward.

"My warp power is still new Magne, there is much I need to learn about it," he continued to explain the difference but all I could think about is what he first said.

It's new? So he just got that quirk? And why does it seem like he has so many?

A giant portal opened up but before any could move towards it, All Might came back, only to be blocked again.

"Let's go Shigaraki, while our masked leader is keeping All Might entertained. Claim your prize!" The masked man, Compress, put Kurogiri into one of his marbles and they all stood to look at Izuku.

He had at some point been pushed against a pile of rubble that he was now using as a backboard. At least he can still move.

"Come on brat, the fact that All Might is here and fighting should get you moving. You'll end up dying from the chaos, not saved," Shigaraki gestured to him as he turned toward the portal.

"We have to do something! All Might's fight is going to end up blasting him away if he stays there much longer," Hitoshi whispered.

"He's not holding back, even with him injured down there too," Shoji observed as beads of sweat rolled down his face.

"What can we do though? We can't fight them," Tokoyami reminded us all as he restrained the tense Denki.

"Do we have a choice? They're going to take him again! He's right there!" Denki whisper hissed as he stared at the arm holding him back.

"We do. I have a plan, and it doesn't involve fighting. We can get Izu and escape from here," I announced as the plan solidified in my brain.

"Tell us your plan," Shoto stared at me with desperate eyes as I began to explain.

"The thing is, it's all going to depend on him."