It Was All A Dream

After engaging in "PASSIONATE FORNICATION~" Blitz and Stolas were tired and fell asleep next to each other, or at least bird boy did. Blitz on the other hand pretended to be asleep.
For Stolas of course.
He wanted to get up, get some tea and then go to sleep. But he couldn't, well he could but he didn't want to disturb his precious owl. Who had his arms wrapped around blitz and was softly hooting.

This just made Blitz an absolute flusterfuck. And he was just laying there blushing his brains out.
He was also squealing with happiness, trying to keep it down so Stolas wouldn't wake up. Didn't take long but Stolas did indeed wake up.

"Blitzy you look so gosh darn cute when you're flustered" Stolas says, still groggy. "I-I-I-I don't know what you're talking about Stolas" Blitz said still blushing but now trying to hide it. "Oh you don't need to hide it from me my precious little imp" "Stolas I know I love you but-No i didn't mean-I don't-I didn't mean to say th" "I love you too blitzy" Stolas moves his hand over to Blitz's face and pokes his nose. "boop"

"Don't you think it's a bit quick? we've only been officially dating for a month now" Blitz says unsure
"I've loved you longer then you think blitzy"
Stolas says quietly

Blitzy fell asleep quickly since he was in his lovers arms.
After he fell asleep he fell straight into a dream.

He was chained to a wall. No one else in the room. He was covered in cuts and bruises. Someone busted into the room with a gun, an angelic gun. It was striker, coming into kill him. Or was he?
Behind him was Stolas. Chained and in shackles.
Striker beat him on the head with the gun and made him kneel.

"I told you i would get him, i told you i would kill him." Striker raised the gun to Stolas' head and right as he pulled the trigger he woke up in a cold sweat. "STOLAS!! where are you. STOLAS!!!" Stolas ran in from outside the room, still a bit damp from his shower. "what's wrong" he raises blitzy to his chest and hugs him tight. "Are you ok love?" "please don't leave me"

"I'll never leave you blitz. Never"