"Wanna play cards?"  she asked showing the newly made Uno cards." What is that? A weird tarot deck? Are you attempting to form a cult? If so remember to charge them 11,339  yen." He advised,  " I am not forming a cult." She said. " Your lying to me" he skeptics. " Why would you think a 5-year-old can form a cult?!" she shouted in protest. " You form a cult just by a teapot a, we made a lot of money and even if your gonna say you don't remember, you will form a cult." he said " How would you know?" she asked in an irritated tone. " I just do," he answered. " But do you wanna play cards?" She asked again. " Sure, whatever since you want me to play with you this much  so how do you play?"

"The gameplay of UNO consists of each player taking turns that consist of either matching the upmost face-up card in the stack or playing one of the special cards. At the beginning of their turn, a player can match either the number or the color of the face-up card with a card in their hand," she explained with a proud grin plastered on her face. " How do you win?" Akira asked curiously, smirking. " When you are in your last card you scream UNO but it doesn't count if you don't scream UNO so that's how you win," she answered. " Seems easy enough " He shrugged.

Oh, how wrong he is. 

Akira shuffled the poorly paper cards. " This will be an easy win." The two had 8 cards individually, the first color being green. Akira preached up smiling " +2 cards, Aamodini-chan" " +4 cards, Akiranii!" And so it continues.  

Opening the door, I hope Amaterasu-sama won't give me a hard time but the nurse who served her this morning said that Amaterasu, Aamodini forgave her in a second repeating " The goddess of the lake has blessed us!" it lasted an hour ." Amaterasu-sama, I have your dinner-" The nurse stopped in shock.

"I am not letting you win that easily, sister "   Akira grinned.

" Is that so brother?" she asked innocently.

" Behold your demise a block card! " he dramatically put a yellow block card grinning harder, leaving one card in his hand. " Let's stop now dear little sister, I don't want to see your cute face crying now ." He stood up, his nose aiming at the ceiling and hands in his waist but suddenly feeling so confident, he will definitely win, and plus she has 3 cards left there's no way she would have a chance!

The two heard a cunning laugh like no other  "HahahahAha, THAT'S SO CUTE  OF YOU BROTHER." and so she show a blue block card, a reverse blue card, and drop a color-changing card. Akira's face turned pale in shock. " Don't cry Akiranii-san  we don't want to see your cute face crying, now do we?" she smiled so wholeheartedly " So we are even, Aamodini-chan."  Akira composed himself.  " Yes, it is a tie  even those we have 25 rounds"

The nurse awkwardly standing there finally spoke up. " I am here to give Amaterasu, Aamodini dinner." She started at her, Akira nodded returning to his resting face. "Thank you, I will handle from here know-" The door opened by strong kick like Damm All might wish he can. " Finally, the right room! Amaterasu-dono I have some news!"  "GOD, DOCTOR WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT!" Akira shouted, " I am in my 4th coffee venti! But I have news about...''  He notices the scared nurse and small child. 

He squatted and whispered something to Akira and he looked heavy of prudent.  " Aamodini-chan I have to go talk to the Doctor, remember to finish your lunch even if you don't like it."He left with the doctor his eyes dark. " Amaterasu-sama, please enjoy." The nurse showed her, Omurice and water. The lady looking unsure at her started eating the food silently, the lady fidgeting her fingers. " What's wrong miss?" She asked in concern "Nothing is wrong Amaterasu-sama, is this the food to your liking?" She reassured her. 

And so awkward silence in the air. 

As she finishes eating and take the tray leaving the room alone, she heard whispered more like mumbles.
She walked to her wall where the noises came from.

" I am telling you it's not safe here!"

" And what would you know, you low-life donkey!"

Well, it's definitely Akira and the Doctor.

"You have to leave! Right now!"

"But she hasn't been fixed yet!"