Tattoo

"Nic, please come with me. You don't have to get one but it would be really cool."

"No."

"Come on. We are being shipped out in two weeks. Our first time alone. Sure we got lucky and were roomed together but what if I die."

"Then I'll bring you home and mourn as I should. J, this is crazy. Why do you want a tattoo?"

"So I'll look badass. And I want us to get matching ones."

"We are not a couple. Remember we tried that but we were too much alike."

Jesse gave Nicole her best puppy dog eyes. She clasped her hand in front of her, pouting her lip out.

"Fine. But nothing stupid."
*************
Athena sat on her plane. She was going to America. It had always been a dream of hers and she knew she'd be someone someday. She followed the advice of her mother. "No Boys!" She had yelled over and over.

Athena had no plans for that anyway. She and her boyfriend Marco had broken up the week before. She never really liked him either. It was...for show. She did make one change. She died her hair. Her natural dark brown bored her. She wanted some new to match her new life in America.

****************
So this is the shortest chapter I have ever written in my life. I just wanted to get it out so you all can get a feel. Don't worry Maria will be in here. I'm just doing a brief history of Jesse and Athena. How they met sort of thing. I most likely won't update until the weekend.
Much love
-M