'What the??? And we have been sweating all night... what the hell guys!!! Did you guys do this???' I asked and Rudra looked down and nodded.

'Janna you too?' I asked and he tried to explain when Mukta said...
'And this this Pattu girl was the ghost last night... remember I told you I saw a dark figure...it was her!!!'

I was shocked but Pattu was quick...
'Hannn ok Shizuka Vanni I even made maggi for you both ok...and why do you forget even I and Rudra slept in the dark on last night!!!

'And why did you put everyone through this pain?' I asked and this time Mukta answered...

'Because they wanted to play cupids!!! Dumbos!!!' and that's when it all striked.

But Pattu the big mouth spoke up...
'Yeah...so what... just one trick and you both woke up like a happy couple today morning unlike those broken good mornings today there's genuinely a happy smile on your faces...so I don't care...even if you wanna punish...I'm all in for it!!! We are proud cupids!!!' she said folding her hands against her chest.

And here Mukta and I were speechless.

'Ummm....I....I have to prep for a meeting, I am leaving to office' saying Mukta quickly picked her bag and began running away while I called out...

'Wait!!!' and she stopped on her tracks.

I went and quickly checked took some fresh fruits and nuts and put it in some glasswares and put it in her bag. She went onto say something when I kept a finger on her lips and she looked at me with wide eyes.

I bent more into her and said...
'The cafeteria opens only after 8:30 am. It's only 7:00 now. And I know how you work. Eat them and don't stay hungry ok?' I asked and she smiled. I slowly bent a little and kissed her forehead and in return she kissed my neck.

'I love you...and our conversations are not over yet!!! We will talk!!!' I said and she turned a shade of darker pink and I loved it.

It was indeed the most beautiful morning ever.

MUKTA

He kissed me on my forehead and I don't know why I kissed his neck for easy access. He packed tiffin for me for the first time. It's always me otherwise. His warmth was the most beautiful thing I ever experienced and when he said our conversations weren't over yet, I felt a thousand butterflies all over in my stomach.

Although I was pissed when today morning I heard Pattu, Rudra and Jannu Anna laughing over last night, I was pissed off but right now when I recall...It gave me and Omkar a beautiful date. It could be the most unconventional one yet the most beautiful one indeed. Last night we spoke to each other like a real couple does. Our hearts melted for each other. Last night we gave each other an opportunity. It actually made me feel we both could work out. I felt like he was my another piece. My soul mate. And it's all thanks to these three monkeys. Even right now they were staring at me giving all coy looks hiding their smiles. Indeed they are huge #OMukta shippers!!! LOL!

I slowly kept a hand on Om's bare chest and said...
'Dont take their class... they gave us our most beautiful night!' I smiled and suddenly I see a twinkle in his eyes when he said...

'I know...I won't complain...but it's just that I would have been happier if they atleast switched on the electricity in midnight!!!' while I chuckled. But then he bent closer to my earlobes and whispered...

'And remember!!! Our most beautiful night is yet to come! And believe me you'll see stars that night!!! Practically!!!' he said emphasizing the last word with a wink only for me to realise it's internal meaning and I slapped his chest. He was shameless. I ran from there. I was getting late for the meeting I was going to have with Sunil's team in morning. I got a message from an unknown number today morning and then it was Sunil who requested if we could have this meeting today morning because he was planning to take a half day off today. So I quickly dropped Poonam a message who said she would not be able to make it at 8 am, so I decided to represent the team.