Chapter 18

OMKAR

'Heyyyy Pattu....why is your brother in law such a silencer yaar??? I mean I have tried to talk to him for so long now but throughout the wedding all he has been doing is either looking after the arrangements or clicking pictures...well tell him we are also pretty interestinggggg!!! Provided he gives us a shot!!!' I heard yet another Pattu's cousin suggestively taunt me making me rolling my eyes.

What is it with these 19-20 year old horney kids nowadays??? They have barely seen me 4 times and they want me to give them a shot!!! Rubbish!!!

While Pattu who was stuffing her mouth with upma and moaning suddenly looked at her cousin saying ..
'Areyyy Shanti ignore Omkar Anna yaar... he's not your type...you are so young, sexy, intelligent, pretty and adventurous you'll find someone else!!!' Pattu said swallowing another lump of Upma and moaning at it again...

'But I like him Pattu... what's wrong with him...can't he atleast talk to me once about it???' and now I was really annoyed...This is the upteenth girl who was drooling at me but this one wanted me to desperately date her!!!
God these girls!!!

Before I could speak something stupid Pattu spoke something which had my eyes pop out...
'Areyyyy Shanti... actually na...there is one problem...he is secretly in love with a girl but can't tell it to the family. You see my father in law is pretty dominating and hates the concept of love marriage. Poor Omkar Anna is waiting for our family to accept his true love...He has turned from SRK in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai to SRK in Devdas!!! You see!!! I hope you understand Shanti...I haven't told this to anyone except you!!! Because you are an understanding girl...and my best cousin!!!' she battled her eyelashes while the girl suddenly felt sad for me.

'Awwww....such a cutie pie...I will pray for him Pattu... and thank you for trusting me...I won't tell anyone!' she said and Pattu smiled saying 'I know' and dumped another spoon of Upma in her mouth and passed the girl a smile while soon I see this girl coming closer to me and hug me while I was shocked.

It was Shivansh-Sanskriti's Satya Narayan Pooja ritual today morning and the house is full of relatives and friends while this girl is sticking to me.

She whispers...'I will pray for you Omkar. Don't worry love will win every war. You won't be Devdas!! You will always be Rahul!!!' she said making me cringe!!!  While Pattu winks at me stuffing another spoon of Upma in her mouth.

Once she leaves I stopped Pattu asking...
'What was that?' to which she smiles saying 'Tactics to keep you away from witches claws!!!' and I giggle while in no time a few other girls repeat the same and Pattu hides her smiles and I'm shocked. But what makes me more uncomfortable is the pair of jet black eyes wanting to makes holes in my body due to the fierce gaze!!!

It was Mukta and she kept shooting me with her eyes!!! I had begun to sweat!!!

There were more than 7 girls who came and left consoling me while I shot Pattu in the eye and she smiles stuffing her mouth now with Sheera (Sweet made of Semolina and sugar). I quickly go near her and ask 'How many girls have you told this?' to which she uses her greasy fingers and counts saying....'Ummm 9...no 10!!!' and I'm shocked.

'Pattu are you crazy??? What if this news spreads out???' to which she smiles saying...

'Ohhh let it Anna... Big deal ..you anyways didn't want marriage... that's what you said us right???' and my eyes automatically go back to Mukta who left from there fuming.

Oh God!!! How do I explain this!!!
Urghhhhh!!!

I didn't want to sit and explain things to Pattu now but I couldn't see Mukta like that so I went behind her, she saw me following her but she took quick steps to the third floor guest bedroom and was about to shut the door on my face but I barged in...and she was shocked.