Chapter 25

OMKAR

Deep breaths!!! Divine eyes!!! Racing hearts!!! Shuddering pain in my core!!!
I need her!!! BADLY!!!

With teary eyes, anger and an emotion unknown to me in the beautiful browns of her eyes and I noticed a small drop of tear lingering near the corner of her left eye...I helplessly bent and kissed the corner of her eye swallowing the tear.

This woman still angry breathed like a tigress infront of me like she owned me!!! I laughed out loud suddenly recalling how she dragged a 110kgs me from the meeting room infront of Manisha and my staff to shove me in this lift only to scream into my face about how she owns me!!! I blushed and laughed at how cute and silly yet how sexy and dominant my lady is!!!

My lady??? Where did that come from!!!

Well I guess after you both kissed!!!
Then after your 'junior' started saluting her for hee bravery!!! Damnnnn!!! She made me hard!!!

'I will break your teeth and then you wouldn't look good to any girl not even that Manisha!!!' she roared and I pressed my lips hard and pressed myself more into her while she flushed. She probably understood my junior's 'excitment' for her!!!

'Om...Om...Omkar....th... that...I m..mean...kkkeep a little dddistance' she whispered while I couldn't help but bend to inhale her once again.

There is this something she applies on her neck which drives me crazy. I don't know what flower this is, what fragrance is this but for me it's 'My babygirl's fragrance!!!'...So serene!!!

Even when I was kissing her senselessly in the morning the fragrance was overpowering my mind and I wanted to get on top of her and take her as mine forever!! Such intoxicating this damn fragrance is!!! I can't help but get drawn towards her. Even later when she was showing me Kotian's blueprints on the computer I was going crazy...

She has the most sexy back I have ever seen!!! Although nowadays she wears business formals today she had worn a black salwar kameez and the deep back of her kurta complimenting her milky white back to add on that perfume helplessly drove me to her and my chin rested on her shoulder without even thinking the staff was watching us!!! I didn't care a damn!!!

But I never expected her to literally claim me as her own infront of everyone like that. Honestly I don't know what I must feel right now!!!
Happy??? Because she said only she had the 'rights' on me!!!
Or Sad??? Because three days from now we will have our next court hearing for the divorce we had applied!!!

Do I want to be with her??? Yes!!!
Do I want to be married??? I don't know!!!
Do I want to loose her??? NEVER!!!

Gosh this was all so complex!!! I didn't want to think anything!!!
All I needed was her!!! Her embrace so without a second thought I sneaked my hands into her waist and pulled her in one go against my chest. Her lean waist completely fit into both my hands...

It's funny!!! I guess I could maybe even measure her!!! Ooops!!! Pervert!!! My mind smirked!!!

She closed her eyes at my touch and next minute I digged my face into the crook of her neck inhaling her intoxicating fragrance that inturn made me squeeze her waist more such that she yelped and I slowly kissed her neck and slightly nibbled it while she moaned and my excitement was reaching its peak!!! She was enough to make me a sinner from a saint!!!

I grinded myself against her while she got scared and tried to push me away whispering 'Ommmm....' in fear.

Om from her mouth sounded like home to me!!! I slightly bit her neck while this time the moan went louder and she cried my name in ecstasy and pain both