part 11

Lucas's POV :

Sia : " because I was proven innocent by the chancellor . "
It wasn't a lie I saw his face when he heard it .

Claude : " oh, now a wench spies on me . "
Mockery . The sole thing heard from a father to his run away
daughter was mockery .

Felix : " your majesty , i-i think we should listen to the princess . She was proven innocent and the same goes with lady liliana ."
If only what he told could happen with a snap of finger . Well it
could happen ......... But lily will definitely get mad .

Claude : " felix , do you want to have your throat cut off for supporting her ,a wench ? "

Sia : " your majesty , my name isn't wench but Athanasia de alger obelia given to me by lady Diana ,my mother and your majesty's lover . You won't give give respect to the alive but atleast pay it to the dead . "
She didn't hold back . Who would say she was a timid girl always
begging for her father's love ?

Claude : " hah . Okay Athanasia you want me to release lilana york ? Go to the dungeon and do it urself . "

Lucas : " yes , sire we shall have it done . "
And we vanished to rescue lily

~•|•~ time skip ~•|•~
Brought to you by athy and lucas finished rescuing lily .

Lily : " your highness and sir lucas had no idea how terrified I was when I saw ice wrapping me ! I had almost fainted . Gosh . "

As soon as lily's nagging was done me and Athanasia returned to our respective rooms and snored like bears in woods . If someone was to ask us what happened i would reply with ' Athanasia used ice magic to wrap lily so that when i use magic my magic lily wa be ensured to no harm and then we teleported ourself in the ruby palace . '

                          ~•|•~ in thy afternoon ~•|•~

Sia : " lu, i think I got more lazy after coming from the tower . "
I said to lucas who was reading a book besides me while sulking on the poor piano .

Lucas : " so ? Just say don't waste my time I am busy . "
He said closing the thick book .

Sia : " I wanna go out to the Luna festival . I heard from lily that today is the last day . "
I wasn't joking I never got to go out expect the time took me to the tower and i really wanted to go out .

Lucas : " fine , go get a pair of shoes . "
He said being grumpy .

Sia : " done . "
I had a good pair of shoes on my soft feet . Today I wasn't just sitting around sulking all day i was learning how to teleport things to a certain place .

Lucas : " fine then tell lily before we g-"
I cut him of

Sia : " that too is done . "
I also learned to send the so called info letter . It was basically a letter u can write in mind as it appers infront of the person desired . As I write the letter in ur mind it gets imprinted in air .

Lucas : " fine , off we go leah . "
He said and magic happened .

Sia : " please , i beg you don't call me leah anymore it sounds cringe-y ."
I tried my best to not shiver out of cringe .

Lucas : " sure , leah .  Let's go didn't u say u wanted to see the festival . "
He told changing the topic but stil-........... Out of all possible names why leah ? .

** ━━━━━━━⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ━━━━━━━**
I told yall I would post a longer version of this chapter .
Word count : 571