the reunion

Helena pov :

I and her highness Athanasia were standing in the corner of the ballroom .

" Your highness. ! " I said pointing at a person " it is lord zavire " as a quiet squeal escaped my mouth .
" Helena I told u countless time to call me by my name when we're alone ." She remarked

" Yes athanasi- what " I said shocked
Suddenly some bright light surrounded Athanasia . A handsome man appeared he had beautiful jet-black hair , ruby like red eyes and a beauty mark under his eyes .

" Hi sia missed me ?" Said the man .

And Athanasia instantly hugged the man with teary eyes that man looked surprised at first but soon released and returned the hug .

" How are you sir ? And how did you enter at the imperial ballroom ? " Her highness Jennette questioned with her smile twitching .

" Do I need to tell wait ! What ?!? Jeweled eyes ?!?! * sigh* athy wanna explain about this ?"
" Ahh sorry , I forgot you are currently at older sister Jennette 's 17 birthday ball ,lucas " she whispered as she bitterly smiled .

" HIS MAJESTY CLAUDE DE ALGER OBELIA HAS ARRIVED !!" Screamed the announcer at the top of his lungs .

Jennette pov :

I was surrounded by a lots of nobles while my ' sister ' is being a wall picture .I wish she would join here than the irain lady . Suddenly bright light surrounded Athanasia and an intruder appeared .

' how dare him ?! Crash an imperial princess ball ?! ' ( pls don't attack me (;ŏ﹏ŏ) ) .

I went closer at athanasia 's direction only to find her hugging the intruder .

" Who are you ? How did u enter my birthday ball ? " I investigated the intruder with annoyed written all over my face .
" Do I need to tell . Wait ! What ?!? Jeweled eyes * sigh * athy wanna explain ?" The intruder asked athanasia .

She seemed to be whispering something about me as she smiled bitterly.

" HIS MAJESTY CLAUDE DE ALGER OBELIA HAS ARRIVED !!" Screamed the announcer announcing the arrival of father .