the real one

Felix pov :

Meanwhile at the palace :

" Where is that wench ?! " his majesty interrogated furiously .

' it has been a month since her highness Jennette was poisoned and princess athanasia  disappeared . Her highness Jennette has recovered completely but his majesty won't stop searching for the princess saying it was her who poisened her highness . '

The knights in the front announced the the chancellor wanted to have an audience . After almost fifteen minutes of convincing only did his majesty agree .

In the throne room :

" Greetings to his majesty  " the chancellor bowed .
" Yeah , yeah what is it ? " He asked leisurely sitting on his throne .
" Ummmmm ........ It is regarding her highness princess Jennette's incident . " He answer sweating bullets .
" So ? Did you capture the wench ? "
" The culprit is not the second princess your majesty "  he bowed again .
" What ?! What are you talking about ?! Did you lose your mind ?!? " He had anger smashed on his face .

' if that is the case then who is it ? ' I wondered inwardly .

The chancellor took a deep breath ans drooped a bomb .

" It was none other than countness roselia " he put  his on his chest as if saying ' I have done it ' .

I glanced at his majesty who had a surprise and angry face .

" STOP SPOUTING SUCH NONSENSE !! " He shouted furiously while I flinched .

" B-but your ma-majesty we even confirmed it with her . She said that It was all done to be  beneficial for the princess . "

" Your majesty I suggest you think about it slowly " I sincerely advised .

" *Sigh" alright take your leave "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This much is enough for this time and my real exams starts on 23 and ends on 28 of this month .