"Luckily for you, I trust that you can get better. You are a very smart girl (Y/n) and I hate to see you fail like this. I'll give you one more week to improve or I'm assigning you a tutor. "

You looked down at the carpeted floor "Yes Sir..."
He nodded towards you signalling for you to leave.

✿ ✿ ✿

Walking home felt like walking to an execution. Your mom was good-natured,but being a single mom stressed her out a lot. She was also very particular about your grades.

Okay (Y/n),just open the door and go straight to your room. Don't make eye-contact with anyone.

You opened the door and immediately closed it. The sight before you was disgusting. Mom was with her new boyfriend...

Wait, he's a blonde.. Don't tell me she's already moved to another one!

You sighed once more, opening the door you refused to make eye contact with your mom or her new lover. They surprisingly didn't notice you, plodding to your room. You plopped onto you bed and checked your phone

No new notifications

Yep, just like always

Placing down you phone you closed your eyes. The fatigue that had built up over the week had finally caught up to you.

Your eyelids drooped down, lower and lower until they finally closed. But instead of being met with darkness,your sight was enclouded with pastel clouds. Your reached your arm out and swiped them out of the way, the blue arch docked with thorned roses met your somewhat vision.

The Gate

You smiled.. The only place you felt truly at peace. Walking towards the arch your feet plodded down on the soft blades of grass. Walking through the gate was like walking from a white space into a garden of Eden. All kinds of trees towered over you, maple, pine, even some sakura trees. Even though you've never seen one in real life before, they were still your favorite.

Blue jays and robins flew to and fro, traveling from one branch to the other. The flowers and vines you had seen during class wrapped around the trunks of the tree life. You layed down on the blades of grass, the straw like material gradually getting taller the farther you went into the garden. You breathed in the cold and crisp air. Though you were alone, this solitude was peaceful, perfect even. The loneliness of your own mind, constantly being interrupted by the chirps of the birds surrounding the area. A shuffle could be heard beside you, you turned your head to see what animal could have made the sound.

But what you sat there confused you..

I-is that Kenny McCormick?! But hes the playboy of the school.. Why would he be here.

You smacked your head

No it's just my mind making up a scenario, haha very funny.

As the thought crossed your mind you remembered the world outside of the garden, friendless and forlorn. The atmosphere of the garden seemed to darken a bit,but you thought nothing of it.

✿ ✿ ✿

You showed up to school the following Monday, the sight still confusing you. It could have been your mind wanting friends but..his eyes burning into you.

They felt so real. So persistent.

As you were thinking that you passed a certain group of four. Kyle, Stan, Kenny, and Cartman. You had memorized all of their names out of despondent boredom.

As you walked passed them you sulked, not even Cartman spared you a glare! You should have expected as much.

Wait... Are they? -

"Bea~"

The brunette turned to the flirty voice.

"Hi Ken Ken!"

Kenny smirked at the nickname "Pet names now huh?"

Bea had a noticeably flushed face.

"Shut up Kinny! Stop hitting on your stupid whore!" 
Cartman wacked the blondes head, he seemed to be the only one immune to Beatrice's charms.

That is until you noticed his cheeks redden a bit after sparing Bea a glance..

Oh....

You heart had sunken into your stomach, you wanted something desperately to fill the new hole in your chest.

Maybe it would be better if there were an actual hole in my chest.

Your sudden thought had surprised you, but more importantly it terrified you. You smacked your head once more, reprimanding yourself for thinking such things.

Little did you know only things would only go downhill from here.

✿ ✿ ✿
This is an idea that's been sitting with me ever since I first discovered SP fanfics, this is going to be more angsty than my first SP fanfic but definitely more shorter. Hope you guys like the new Chapter!

: Edited || August 15; Fixed some punctuation and added spaces to make it more easier to read :) :

: Edited Again || September 15; I fixed some dialogue and monologues so they wouldn't sound as awkward, and fixed the first part of the story so it seems that (Y/n) has more of a crush on Bea before they actually meet.

: Edited once more || December 20; I am actually going to kick myself why is this story so recoiling 💀 I'll try to make new chapters better, I promise. I don't want to keep this an angst fest through and through. This is a story about recovering from depression, or a bad mental state, as it has happened to me before. But I am so dissatisfied in the way I portrayed it, it makes me a little embarrassed. I still think the gate is a good idea, but past me failed in execution. I don't want this to be like my first SP fanfic where I literally changed the whole story, but forgive me if I slightly change the narrative from herein out.

♡〜~~~Enjoy Reading~~~