Chapter 7: Training #2

Start from the beginning

Ow! that damn headache again …

You instantly said, putting your hands into your forehead to try minimize the sting.

Your getting irritated by this headache until you heard a slight sound of static coming both of your ears.

What… Is… Happening?

You covered your ears. The static has becoming louder and louder. You closed your eyes trying to pretend that nothing is happening.

I-i 

Hank: (y/n)?

(Y/n): Gah!!

You turned around to see the tall man staring at you. You looked at him with a weird look. Everything you see is a bit reddish.

Hank: you alright? It's already our turn. 

W-what? 

Deimos and Sanford's round had already finished?

.

.

Did I occupied myself that long?

You got a shivers out of nowhere.

You shook in your trance. You looked everyone who are staring at you in a bit of reddish vision. 

Doc: You ok (y/n)? We can stop this if you do-

(Y/n): NO! I mean… no. I am fine let's just start the game.

Everyone startled when you yelled. Even you, yourself. You didn't expect that to come out to your mouth… you just felt angry for no reason…like your having a mood swings at the moment so you immediately apologized. 

You grabbed Hank beside you with your shivering hand and dragged him into the ring.

Doc:… Alright.. this will be the final round.. fight!

As Doc signaled to start. Hank immediately ran towards you punching you in the chest. You didn't expect him to be that fast.

Crap that hurts…

You stepped back letting yourself to gain composure but still with your gaurd on. 

Focus on the weak spots… 

Crap I don't know what are his weak spots… 

Hank jumped right in front of you and continued punching you rapidly into your body.

You felt that your body is heating up because of the pain. It feels like your getting thrown by multiple rocks. 

Doc: evade the attacks (y/n)! 

You heard Doc at the back. You somehow managed to hear what he said even though the static sound keeps ringing in your ear. 

Your not really dodging all the attacks. You just getting them all, like your wishing for a hospital trip right after.

It's too much…

This stupid noise and this headache… 

I- I can't take this anymore… 

Your vision is starting to get more red as the static sound goes louder.

I

I… Just… 

You gritting your teeth in anger.

I just need to Kill H-

(Y/n): STOP!

As the minute you roared inside the room. The static and the red vision faded immediately leaving you into a silence. You looked everyone around you who are in an awe expression.

You gaze upon Hank who was laying outside of the ring, grunting in pain.

D-did I do that?… To Hank? 

Deimos: woah… What the hell was that? 

Doc: y-y/n?

*THUD*

You collapsed on the ground. All of the things you felt earlier drained all your energy. But somehow… You felt… Weirdly fine all about it…. 

Your just tired.

What the fuck h-happened…

You laid flat on the ground as you saw the Silhouette of Doc and the two running at you. You said the last words weakly before you blacked out.