Chapter 7: Training #2

Start from the beginning

Crap my vision is getting a bit blurry…

You noticed to yourself you starting to feel that your sweating cold. You shake it off when Doc called you.

You stepped inside the ring only to be greeted by Sanford with his smug face, clenching his fist while Deimos continued to cheer him nonstop.

He's not Hank so that's a good one. But… Why do I have to fight with someone bigger and more mascular than me!

You whimper in your head. 

Doc started the fight and you both are in your combat position. 

Alright… As Hank said I should focus more on the weak po- 

Sanford: Don't just stand there…

Sanford mockingly said. You shook your head. Only to be realize that Sanford is already attacking and your idiotic self prefer more to drown in thoughts at the middle of the battle.

Crap  

You uttered as Sanford punched you in the face causing you to fall back. Luckily, your still inside the ring you just got to tackle this guy and bring even just one foot outside the ring. But damn the punch hurts.. it feels like you had been thrown by a brick. 

You checked your nose. It was still fine but there's already a blood running down. 

Sanford: Don't tell me that's it chucklehead.

Sanford said with a laugh after, causing you to get irritably.

This sucks.. I hate this… 

You thought. You admit that you can't win Sanford in a hand to hand combat. He looks like his all in brawn side but lacks on intelligence.

I just need to outsmart him 

You said to yourself you waited for Sanford to take his another attack. 

Sanford: Don't hold back!

Sanford extended his arms you quickly dodges the attack. Grabbing his arm and swerve between Sanford's leg causing himself to bend through his knee.

You gave one last tug till he spun and slammed to the ground. Because he was so heavy, you let out a long sigh. You appear to have expended all of your energy on that draw. You're exhausted.

Doc: y/n wins!

Huh? 

You stand on your feet as you saw Sanford laying on the ground with his legs outside of the ring.

I- Barely win that… 

You said to yourself. You slowly walked to Sanford who was still laying on the ground.

(Y/n): you ok?

Sanford:…. Yes…

(Y/n): can you stand?

Sanford: yes… You should fix your nose

Sanford said pointing at my face. You hadn't notice that there were a lot of blood already in your nose and still gushing out more blood.

(Y/n): oh yeah…

Sanford: sorry about that. 

(Y/n): oh it's nothing, i'll expect more in real battle.

You snickered earning him a chuckle. You went into the table were medical supplies are and started fixing your nose. It's not that severe so it should heal immediately.