Chapter 12

Author's Pov:

"Would you need help with anything sir?" "I heared laughter so I followed it and I never knew that it will bring me to the kitchen to see this beautiful view of happiness." Yibo's doctor spoke while smiling at the view. "Oh and excuse me for my bad manners, I'm doctor Luo Yunxi But you can call me Yunxi or Luo I forgot to introduce myself last time and I must assume that your Xiao Zhan" "Yes I'm Xiao Zhan and nice to meet you doctor Luo"

The doctor's smile faded a bit, he really expected the other to call him by his name but nevertheless he still maintained his posture and smile. "Gēgē?" A-yuan called out since he didn't like how the doctor kept on looking at his Gēgē.

"What is it A-yuan?" "Since today school was cancelled can we go out together to the park?" The teen pleaded sincerely while looking at his elders. "A-yuan don't you find it strange that 'coincidentally' school got cancelled?" Jiyang stated while looking at the teen suspiciosly making the teen look at him with big eyes while nodding. "If you want you can call our principal, she made the announcement, and she also said that she will send an e-mail to all the parents so they would know that school was cancelled due to a problem. So you don't have to worry, later you can read the e-mail that will be sent to my father."

All the elders nodded as understanding the explanation they were just given. "So back to the question I just asked you Gē, can we go to the park we met before?" "Mhmm, let me think about it" Zhan rubbed his chin while pretending to think, but when his eyes met with the sulking boy he just smiled and nodded.

"Ok. We will go out, after you take a bath cause you smell like sweat" The teen smiled sheepishly "It is because we were having gym class when it happened, but no worries I'm coming back in a few minutes"

A-yuan climbed up the stairs so fast that he was hit his toe on one of the steps and immediately shouted 'I'M OKAY!' and all the elders in the kitchen could only laugh at the young boy's silliness. "So... I'm going to confirm in Mr. Wang's email to make sure classes were indeed cancelled." Jiyang stated while heading to the office of the owner of the house, and as soon as he walked further Haoxuan waved Zhan bye and followed the secreyary as a puppy wanting to be adopted. Leaving the doctor and Zhan in the kitchen the doctor tried to approach Zhan but as he was about to open his mouth to say something Zhan remembered that he had some leftovers and decided to warm it for the little teen.

"Mr Xiao?" "Yes doctor? Is there anything else that you need from me?" "I was just asking if I can accompany both you and A-yuan to your outing since I have nothing to do in this house." "I'm not sure doctor, since it was A-yuan that asked me out. You should be asking him and not me" Zhan innocently answered not knowing the intention of the Doctor behind him. "Oh...too bad, I'm sure that he won't allow me to accompany you both." "Why not? A-yuan is a good kid, I'm sure that he will allow you to come"

'I know that Boy, he doesn't like my presence at all, he literally ignored my absence when he came' The doctor rolled his eyes when Zhan's back was facing him and he smiled immediately after he turned around "You know what? I think that it's ok. Enjoy your playdate" the doctor said smiling politely and left Zhan dumbfounded at his sudden change but shrugged it off. "Maybe he changed his mind"

*Time Skip*

Minutes passed by and A-yuan skipped the stairs happily after taking a bath and he entered the kitchen where he saw his He taking out cookies out of the oven so the boy hurriedly opened the fridge and toon out some drinks and walked towards the kitchen counter where the elder placed his cookies.