chapter five

Beginne am Anfang

He chuckled, then moved back to press a kiss to your lips.

"Fine," he grumbled when he pulled away. Then, a little more quietly, he whispered, "Later."

"Hey!" You smacked his chest lightly.

He rolled his eyes playfully then laid on his side, pulling you into his chest. You shivered again; you were still so cold.

Levi noticed and once again started to rub up and down your side, trying to warm you up again. His touch calmed you tremendously, and you found yourself falling asleep already.

After a while, your breathing got slower, your eyelids fluttered closed, and you fell asleep in your husband's arms. Levi placed one last kiss on your forehead, then pressed his face into you hair, falling asleep not too long after you.

¤¤¤¤

You and Levi dozed for three hours before finally waking up.

The first thing you felt were his soft lips pressing against yours, and you smiled against his lips as he kissed you awake. His hand rested on your stomach, and you opened your eyes to look at him.

His hair was slightly messy, his eyes were half-lidded from just waking up, and he had a small smile on his lips.

He leaned in to kiss you again, and you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him to lay on top of you; you didn't mind. The only thing you wanted was to feel his skin against yours.

Suddenly, he pulled away and rested his forehead against yours, murmuring to you softly.

"Shower?"

You smiled up at him.

"Please."

Levi pulled away from you and stood up. You followed right after, but stopped abruptly when you felt a sharp pain fizzing up your leg and pulsating in your core, making you almost double over.

Woah...

I haven't felt like this in so long...

When Levi noticed your state, he placed his hands on you hips and smirked down at you as he steadied you on your feet.

You looked up at him, scowling once you saw the smug look on his face.

"Something wrong?" he asked, leaning down to nuzzle his nose into your neck. His arms wrapped tightly around your waist, but you growled and pushed past him, walking toward the bathroom.

As much as you tried to hide your limping form, it was no use. Every step you took caused pain pulsating throughout your core, and you had to limp to ease the pain slightly.

"This is your fault, Mr. Ackerman,"

Levi caught up to you and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind, pulling you into his chest. His lips went to your neck and he whispered in your ear.

"Mmm... I just couldn't help myself. You're just so beautiful... Mrs. Ackerman."

His words immediately made you forget why you were annoyed in the first place, and you turned in his arms. As soon as you were facing him, he pressed his lips to yours for a long, loving kiss.