Ch-38

-Francine-

   Me, Zachary, Chandler, Monica, Ross and Rachel are at Central Perk. Chandler is talking with Monica and then see's a woman.

Chandler: Oh she's pretty. Pretty ah, pretty girl the pretty-she's pretty.

Monica: Just go up to her and ask her out. 

Chandler laughs.

Fran: Oh what's the worst thing that could happen?.

Chandler: I could die.

Ross: Yeah it's-it's tough being single. That's why I'm so glad I found Amanda.

Rachel: Ross you guys went out once. You took your kids to Chucky Cheese and you didn't even kiss her.

Ross glares at Chandler.

Chandler: I tell people secrets. It makes them like me.

Phoebe: "Enters". Oh.

Chandler: Hey!. 

Phoebe sneezes.

Monica: Phoebe!. You're sick you shouldn't play. You should just go home, get in bed and stay there.

Phoebe: "In a nasally voice". But I'm unemployed my music is all I really have now. Well music and making my own shoes. "Puts horribly decorated shoe on table". Pretty huh?. "Sneezes".

Chandler: All right I'm gonna do it!. I'm gonna get shot down. Any advice?.

Monica: Just be yourself. But not too much.

Chandler: "Gets up". Wish me luck.

Ross: "Loudly". Good luck!.

Chandler: Wish it!. 

   Chandler goes to talk to the woman and soon Joey enters. I watch as Joey goes and kisses the woman Chandler was talking with.

Phoebe: "Into Mic".Before I start I just wanna say that um I have a cold so if I sneeze in the middle of song it's not on purpose. Oh except the last verse of Pepper People. "Sings". Smelly cat, smelly cat. What are they feeding you?. "Stops singing". This chick sounds good. "Sings". Smelly cat, smelly-"Stops singing". Hey Gunther be a good little boy and bring me a whiskey.

The next night at Central Perk Phoebe is finishing her set. Joey's girlfriend Kathy has joined us.

Phoebe: "Sings drunk". My sticky shoes, my sticky-sticky shoes, why do you stick on me, baby!. "Stops singing". Thanks for the lights honey.

All: Way to go Phoebe!.

Zack: That cold makes you sound so great.

Phoebe: It's fun God I love how sexy I am. "Coughs".

Joey: Oh Kath we should get going. We're going to buy hamsters.

All: Oh that's great I love those little guys.

Kathy: No, no it's not like that. I-I work for a medical researcher.

Rachel: Well have fun!.

Kathy: Okay.

Phoebe: Well I think it's great that the medical community is finally trying to help sick hamsters.

Monica: Y'know what I like Kathy.

Chandler: Oh yeah me too she's so cool and pretty.

Rachel: Yeah she's-

Chandler: She's smart and funny y'know?. We were up all last night talking she said the funniest thing about-what?.