Ch-13

-Francine-

   We are all at Central Perk as Ross is talking to a beautiful woman nearby and Phoebe just mentioned that Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night for Valentine day.

Monica: You can not do this!.

Rachel: Do what, do what?.

Fran: Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night.

Rachel: No!. Pheebs!. Don't you remember why you dumped the guy?.

Phoebe: Cause he was creepy, and mean, and a little frightening...alright still it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day.

Monica: But Phoebe you can go out with a creepy guy any night of the year. I know I do.

Fran: Well what are you guys doing tomorrow night?.

Joey: Actually tomorrow night kinda depends on how tonight goes.

Chandler: Oh uh listen about tonight...

Joey: No, no, no don't you dare bail on me. The only reason she's going out with me is because I said I could bring a friend for her friend.

Chandler: Yes I know but her friend sounds like such a...

Joey: Pathetic mess?. I know but-come on man she's needy, she's vulnerable. I'm thinking cha-ching!. 

Rachel throws a roll at Joey. He picks it up and eats it.

Joey: Thanks. Look you have not been out with a woman since Janice. You're doing this.

Ross: "Walks over". Hi. She said yes.

Chandler: Yes!. Way to go man!.

Chandler and Ross hug. Something crunches in Ross's shirt pocket.

Chandler: Still got the egg huh?.

*Time Lapse*

Later that day at Monica and Rachel's. Me, Phoebe, Monica and Rachel are hanging out.

Rachel: Ok, ok Roger was creepy but he was nothing compared to Pete Carney.

Monica: Which one was Pete Carney?.

Rachel: Pete the Weeper?. Remember that guy who used to cry every time we had sex. "Imitating". Was it good for you?.

Monica: Yeah well I'll take a little crying any day over Howard the I win guy. "Imitating". I win!, I win!. I went out with the guy for two months-I didn't get to win once.

Fran: Oh I remember a jerk I dated before Zachary. His name was Darren Hapwell. Went on 3 dates with the guy and each one was a disaster. I told him no more dates and it turned out the entire time he was dating a girl from another school.

Rachel: How did we end up with these jerks?. We're good people!.

Monica: I don't know. Maybe we're some kinda magnets.

Phoebe: I know I am. That's why I can't wear a digital watch.

Monica: There's more beer right?.

Phoebe: Oh!. You know my friend Abby who shaves her head?. She said that if you want to break the bad boyfriend cycle you can do like a cleansing ritual.

Rachel: Pheebs this woman is voluntarily bald.

Phoebe: Yeah. So we can do it tomorrow night you guys. It's Valentine's Day. It's perfect.

Monica: Ok well what kind of ritual?.

Phoebe: Ok. We can um we can burn the stuff they gave us.

Rachel: Or?.

Phoebe: Or, or we can chant and dance around naked you know with sticks.

Monica: Burning's good.

Rachel: Burning's good. Yeah I got stuff to burn.

Fran: Actually uh I have plans tomorrow night.

Monica, Rachel, Phoebe: Ooh!.

Fran: Not those kind of plans ladies. It's just this is my first Valentines day alone after 10 years. I want to spend Valentines day on a date with myself.

*Time Lapse*

   The next night I am in a bar and on my 1st drink of vodka when someone sits next to me. I look over and see a man around my age.

???: "With British accent". Bartender!. One vodka for me please.

???: Coming right up Dale.

Dale: "To Fran". Spending Valentines alone?.

Fran: Mhm. My first Valentines day alone in a decade.

Dale: This is my first Valentines alone too. My girlfriend of 2 months left me when she found a rich guy. "Sipping Vodka".

   For the next hour we talk about our exes and our lives and get to know each other. After a while we both become tipsy.

*Time Lapse*

   The next morning I arrive home from Dale's apartment and as I go to open the apartment door it opens and my twin brother is revealed looking angry.

Joey: "Worried". Where have you been Francine?. You didn't come home last night!.

Fran: I'm sorry Joey. I didn't mean to worry you.

I walk into the apartment and see Chandler sitting on the couch.

Joey: Have you been drinking?.

Fran: Well not this morning...C'mon last night was Valentines day I was drowning my sorrows in Vodka and a nice dinner.

Joey: Oh come on we both know you are leaving something out cause you didn't come home last night!. 

Fran: Okay so I made a friend.

Chandler: Oh made a friend huh?.

Fran: Yes a friend. He is also going thru a breakup. He also is a friend of last night's bartender. We ended up getting free drinks. 

Joey: And why didn't you come home last night?.

Fran: Now that brother is my business.

Joey: Oh my god!. You slept with him!.

Chandler: Oh my god!.

Fran: We are just friends guys. It's no big deal. We are both consenting adults that are left heartbroken by our exes.

Chandler: Yeah and you slept with him.

Joey: Yeah!.

Fran: Well while you two fangirl I'm gonna go take a shower and change out these clothes.

   After I say that I go to my bedroom and grab a change of clothes then I go over to the shower to get ready for the day.