Ch-12

-Francine-

   At Central Perk Phoebe and her psychologist boyfriend Roger are talking to Me, Rachel and Monica at the bar.

Phoebe: Oh honey, honey tell them the story about your patient who thinks things are like other things. Y'know?. Like the phone rings and she takes a shower.

Roger: That's pretty much it.

Phoebe: Oops!.

Roger: But you tell it really well sweetie.

Phoebe: Thanks. Okay now go away so we can talk about you.

Roger: Okay. I'll miss you. "Walks away".

Phoebe: Isn't he great?.

Rachel: He's so cute!. 

Fran: And he seems to like you a lot.

Phoebe: I know, I know. So sweet...and so complicated. And for a shrink he's not too shrinky y'know?.

Monica: So you think you'll do it on his couch?.

Phoebe: Oh I don't know, I don't know. I think that's a little weird y'know?. Vinyl.

Rachel: Okay. "To guys on couch". Any of you guys want anything else?.

Chandler: Oh yes could I have one of those. "Points".

Rachel: No I'm sorry we're all out of those. Anybody else?.

Chandler: Okay.

Roger: Did I uh did I miss something?.

Chandler: No she's still upset because I saw her boobies.

Ross: You what?. W-what were you doing seeing her boobies?.

Chandler: It was an accident. Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts.

I walk over and sit in a chair at a nearby table.

Rachel: Okay, okay could we change the subject please?.

Phoebe: Yeah cause hello these are not her boobies these are her breasts.

Rachel: Okay Pheebs I was hoping for more of a change.

Chandler: Y'know I don't know why you're so embarrassed they were very nice boobies.

Rachel: Nice?. They were nice. I mean that's it?. I mean mittens are nice.

Chandler: Okay. "Gestures".  Rock, hard place, me.

Roger: You're so funny. He's really funny. I wouldn't wanna be there when when the laughter stops.

Chandler: Woah, woah back up there Sparky. What'd you mean by that?.

Roger: Oh just seems as though that maybe you have intimacy issues. Y'know that you use your humor as a way of keeping people at a distance.

Chandler: Huh.

Roger: I mean hey!. I just met you I don't know you from Adam...Only child right?. Parents divorced before you hit puberty.

Chandler: Uhuh how did you know that?.

Roger: It's textbook.

I watch as Joey enters Central Perk with our dad. I stand up and speed walk over.

Fran: Dad!. "Hugs him".

Senior: "Smiling". Hiya Francie!. 

Joey: Hey you guys. Hey you all know my dad right?.

All: Hey!. Hey Mr. Trib!.

Monica: Hey how long are you in the city?.

Senior: Just for a coupla days. I got a job midtown. I figure I'm better off staying with the kids than hauling my ass back and forth on the ferry. "Sees Roger". I don't know this one.