Ch-37

-Season 4-

-Francine-

   We are all still at the Beach House. Me, Zack, Joey and Chandler are sitting at the dinner table and Monica is looking in the fridge.

Monica: "Closing fridge". Shoot!. We're out of soda.

Chandler: "Jumping up". Oh I'll go out and get you some.

Monica: Really?.

Chandler: Nope!. Because I'm not your boyfriend. 

Phoebe: "Enters".

Fran: Hey Pheebs how did it go?.

Phoebe: Well um my Mom's friend Phoebe is actually my birth Mom.

We are all shocked at Phoebe's comment.

Chandler: I found a dried up seashores.

Monica: Sweety what are you talking about?.

Phoebe: Oh my new Mom who-who's a big, fat abandoner!. "Starts to go upstairs".

Joey: Whoa wait Pheebs wait a second!. 

Zack: Don't you wanna stay here and talk about it?.

Phoebe: No. I'm just-I wanna-I need to be alone. "Starts to go upstairs, Turns around". Monica!.

Monica: Oh.

*Time Lapse*

   Me, Zachary, Monica, Chandler and Joey are at the beach. Joey is digging a hole, Monica and Chandler are getting some sun. Me and Zack are just finishing making our sandcastle.

Zack: Hey wanna go get ice cream since we are finished with the sandcastle?.

Fran: Sure. Lets just take a picture first.

   I take a picture of the sandcastle and stand up. I put the camera back in my beach bag and we begin to leave the beach to walk 2 miles to the Ice Cream Shop near the beach house. As we are walking I begin to get tired and Zack notices.

Zack: "Bending down". Here let me give you a ride.

   I smile and hop on Zachary's back and he gives me a piggy back ride to the Ice Cream Shop. frAfter we eat our Ice Cream Zack gives me a piggy back ride to the Beach House.

Fran: This really does bring back memories.

Zack: Yeah except this time we aren't in a relationship.

Fran: "Frowns". Yeah...

Zack: Sorry I didn't mean to get you down. It's just-

Fran: I know.

Zack: You know?.

Fran: It's a big adjustment even if we've been back into each other's lives for 8 months.

Zack: Yeah I know.

   We arrive at the Beach House to see Chandler, Joey and Monica entering the house. We enter behind them.

Ross: Hey!.

Rachel: How was the beach?.

Monica: Nothing I don't know.

Zack: What happened?.

Monica: Nothing. I'm gonna take a shower.

Chandler: Me too!.

Joey: Me too.

   Monica, Chandler and Joey go upstairs as Me and Zackery look confused and Zackery puts me down.