Chapter.2

With the snap of his fingers, a flash of light hits me in the face and I wake up in bed the next morning. I noticed my sheets and covers are white with gold trimmings the bed I'm in is alot bigger and my room is larger with wooden floors white walls and glass double doors to the outside" holy shit it worked. I hope out of bed and see I'm in silver stitched pajamas with my name stitched into some fury slippers by my bed, excited and anxious I go to my closet and find suits ties and designer coats, I run to my bathroom and see I have a jacuzzi and a glass shower. I run some unexpected downstairs that take me to main family room and see I have marble floors and a crystal chandelier above my head amazed and confused I go to thru a swinging door that leads me to the kitchen where I steel appliances and an island bar, this is wild.

Luchion- No Mr. Thomas this is your desire, now go have fun and enjoy the spoils.

I hear Luchion's voice in my head and do so as he says, I shower up and get dressed for the day wearing a red suede suit with black shades I check myself out in the mirror then go out to the garage where I see a black Bentley coupe waiting for me. Seeing it I rub my hands together and hop inside I crank it up and turn on the radio before I speed out. I bop to the music as I enjoy the first day of my new life. Night after night it's been parties clubs drinks drugs and threesomes
Me and Allen were living it up hitting the next big event the next big party life is good, I can barely remember what day it is at times from all the drinking and cocaine binge I been on, until. One saturday I went into town to go shopping at the mall" I parked my car and go inside where I see Allen sitting on a bench. We fist bump and take a walk talking about our plans for the weekend but get distracted when I see a woman with red hair looking over some earrings at a jewelry stand I tell Allen I'll catch up with him and try to shoot my shot.

Ronnie- wich ones you want? I'm sure I can save you some money here and there.

Woman- for?

Ronnie- one night out and let me get to know you.

Woman- just like that?

Ronnie- just like that.

Woman- hmm" sounds good and all, but I'm not the type to be bought.

And she walks off leaving me hanging.

Allen- Damn' looks like you got dropped.

He says across the way from me and i continue my shopping around. An hour later i sit in the food court having coffee with my bags to the side of me and a mysterious with woman wearing rags and long dreads sit at my table whispering warnings.

Woman- don't push your luck,

Ronnie- huh?

Woman- don't make anymore wishes,

She whisps off and I see the woman from the jewelry stand earlier but she rolls her eyes away from me. I pay for the coffee with my credit card but it declines. I swipe again and it declines once more, confused I pay cash and leave the mall and to go meet Luchion, I go up the elevator and see him in his office suite glancing over the skyline while sipping a drink over his fireplace speaking calm and as settle as before.

Luchion- Mr. Thomas" back for more?

Ronnie- Some last at the mall told me to becareful of you, was she a client of yours?

Luchion- only but someone who turned down an offer they won't be given again.

Ronnie- that sucks.

Luchion- indeed well now, enough of that, I'm assuming your hear to make a deal for your first real wish yes?

Ronnie- yeah,

Luchion- Then wish away, what you desire and want is what I'm here for.

Ronnie- I want true love in my life.

Luchion- Ah love, the true essence of man. Tell me Mr. Thomas how far would you go?

Ronnie- name your price"

Luchion- Oh no Mr.Thomas, I can't be bought..but I  also believe in collateral

Ronnie- such as?

Luchion- Tell me, would give up friendship for the love you seek?

Ronnie-Meaning?

Luchion- Well what I require is a trade give up your friendship with Bert in exchange for the heart of a woman.

Ronnie- Ok, so you want me to cut contact with Bert? That's fine no biggie, I never liked him that much anyway.

Luchion- is that so? Even though you two grew up together as close brothers?

Ronnie- Friends come and go"

Luchion- Ah, very well then" consider it DONE!

And just like that he snaps his fingers and fall into a deep slumber only to wake up back in a king size bed with an early sunrise piercing through my window and feel of warm soft fingers on my chest. I look over to my right shoulder and see the hand of the  woman I once saw before laying in my bed.