|When someone talks bad about you

Icon above by: @sayorikinsmth on Pinterest!
꒰⚘݄꒱₊-----------------

GingerBrave Cookie (Platonic)Tells the Cookie to not to say those horrible bad things to you, and will try to comfort them a reason why

Tells the Cookie to not to say those horrible bad things to you, and will try to comfort them a reason why.

Strawberry Cookie (Platonic)
Oh dear, doesn't know what to do but to talk to them. Will asks her Cookie friends to figh- I mean to tell them off.

Wizard Cookie (platonic)
*List alot of things that your good at*

Custard Cookie III (Platonic)
"Hey, you meanie! You shouldn't say that to the king's friend!"

Chili Pepper Cookie
"Hey! You should pick on someone else!" Will literally try to argue with em.

Licorice Cookie
"Hey-hey, moveee! why are you so slow?!" Like, probably list things your also good at2# ehe.

Poison Mushroom Cookie (Platonic)
Them, being mean to the Cookie that talk bad about you.

Pomegranate Cookie
Talks to them in a calm tone, doesnt give cares. But if the Cookie insist keeps going, she'll throw hands. In a possibility tries to trigger the Cookie things they don't wanna be heard.

Red Velvet Cookie
Haha, Cake hounds are gonna bite the Cookie off.

Clover Cookie
"y/n is kind, smart, amazing" and keeps going on in a soft voice. He'll literally annoy the Cookie with a song that's about you.

Herb Cookie
Gangs the Cookie up with the whole Juice bar regulars. I'm just kidding, he'll find a way to convince the Cookie to leave you alone.

Vampire Cookie
*Spills wine* "oops, my bad."

Mint Choco Cookie
*Annoys with songs that's about you*#2 and follows them around, until they see he's point.

Sparkling Cookie
"I see, can you kindly please leave? The bar is about to close." Speaks to them nicely with a bit of anger.

Parfait Cookie
"that's not very nice, you don't have the rights to tell such horrible things to them! Y/n is sooo... Amazing! And then-"

Raspberry Cookie
"I challenge you to a duel!" Bets with the Cookie, if she wins, she'll say to them to leave you alone and never speak bad to you again :D

Espresso Cookie
*Spills with coffee*#2

Latte Cookie
*Tries to remain cool* With Latte, she'll comfront the Cookie with positive things and to never say such bad things to you.

Strawberry Crepe (Platonic)
Works beside the person's house, like making lots of Wafflebots probably functions it to chase the Cookie down.
Only they can make fun of you.

CreamPuff Cookie (Platonic)
Would get really upset, like why would someone talk bad about you? Assumes really quickly though. Would tell a teacher about it.

Mango Cookie (Platonic)
"Ynisreallynicekindamazingidontknowhowyoucantseeitbuttheyaresoocoolyoujustdidntseeityet!"

Sorbet Shark Cookie (Platonic)
"ooOoooo!? OOOOOOOoooO!!" Mad ooo's they'll hear all day.

Twizzly Gummy Cookie
Acts like she doesn't care, but once your gone.. The Cookie is crumbled ehe.

Mala Sauce Cookie
"Time to spice things up-" 

Pumpkin Pie Cookie (Platonic)
Probably glares at them and scares them with Pompon together!

Hollyberry Cookie
"how foolish of you!" But tries to comfort the Cookie and knows how to deal with the situation.

Pure Vanilla Cookie
Sighs "Cookies these days." Checks up on you to see if you didn't hear/thought of what they'd said. Later on, confronts the Cookie.
‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵
Should I add more Cookies? Like Cotton, Sea fairy, White Lily etc, if you guys like.