Let's play

His words did not get out of my head ... "Disrespectful behaviour must be punished". What he's up to do with me? Hot games move in my head.

Will he tie me up and blindfold me? What will he use? Sex toys maybe? His strong hands? Here in the restaurant, in the car or at home?
The thoughts about what is going to happen turn me on. I'm getting so wet and can't leave my hands with myself.

What he plays, I have been able to do for a long time... I pushed my fork off the table so that it fell to the ground. I got up, bent over with long legs, grabbed the fork, paused briefly and looked deep into his eyes with a grin. He bit his lip while I slowly straightened up, straightened my big breasts in my tight cleavage and sat down again.

„If you want to play, let's play." I said.

He reached under the table after my knee. His warm hand touched my gentle skin. He pushed up my dress with a slow movement, while closing his eyes and licking his lip. I moved closer to the table so that his hand could touch my wet panties, but he pulled his hand back. I looked at him confused, but suddenly he took my hand and sanded me to the toilet.

I asked what he was up to now, with the idea of knowing exactly what he was up to. He turned around, pulled me close and reached firmly into my hair.

„The more you provoke me, the more I will punish you." he whispered in his deep voice.

He left me on his firm grip and went to the door. I leaned forward, reached under my dress and pulled my panties, which I threw in front of his feet.

„I really don't know what you mean, Sir" I said softly.

„Fine. That's what you wanted"

He went to me tightly, grabbed my neck and pressed me against the wall. His other hand pushed up my dress, which caused it to crack. He kissed my neck while he pushed his fingers deep into me. I moaned as far as I could, but he paused.

„Don't you dare making any noises"

He rolled his fingers inside me, which made me moan loud again.

He pulled by my hair.

„What did I tell you?"

I realised that I would come right away.

„I-I'm coming."

„No, hold it."

„I-I c-can't."

Suddenly he stopped and stepped back a few steps. He bent down and picked up my panties.

"You probably don't need it anymore," he said, putting it in his pocket.
When he opened the door, he looked at me and put 2 fingers in his mouth and licked them off.

"Mhmm, tastes better than the dish", he added and left.