Chapter 20: Our First Official Date❤--Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Hobi? Namjoon? Jin? Jimin? Taehyung?" I asked.

"Nope, not telling. We were all asked to keep quiet, sorry Soo-Yin." Namjoon replied as the rest of the them shook their heads.

"Come on you guys...not even a small, tiny--"

"Kim Soo-Yin!" Yoongi said sternly. Chills ran down my spine at the sound of his voice; chills that made me feel all warm and tingly inside. "What did I tell you about having to be patient?" his tone changed, it was much sweeter. I quickly turned around and my heart stopped. There he was, standing in the doorway with a small bouquet of red roses.

He slowly walked towards me and my heart felt like it was going to explode. It felt like Yoongi and I were the only two people in the living room. He then stood over me and I looked up at him. He smirked and handed me the roses. I gladly recieved them and inhaled their scent; they smelled fresh and there was a sweet note to them.

"I would've been back sooner, but I had to chase down a florist." Yoongi muttered. "I'm sorry I took so long."

"It's okay, I wasn't in a rush--"

"AS IF!" the guys all said in unison as they laughed. Yoongi smiled as the guys laughed, eventually laughing himself. I felt a smile come across my face and I started laughing myself. Yoongi then bent down and had his face inches from mine. I took a deep breath, trying to get myself to calm down and stared into his eyes. There was a playful look in them and they were shining brightly.

"Well? Are you ready?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Well then, let's go." Yoongi said while grabbing my hand and pulling me off the couch. He led me towards the door and I set the roses down on the kitchen counter. Once we stood at the door, he stopped and turned around towards the others.

"We'll be back a bit later than I mentioned to you guys earlier." Yoongi said.

"That's fine," Namjoon replied. "Just be safe and have fun, both of you."

"Oh they will," Jungkook laughed. Taehyung then lightly punched Jungkook's shoulder.

"Shhh..." Taehyung whispered. Jungkook rubbed his shoulder and winced a bit.

Yoongi and I both looked at each other and smiled, trying to mask our laughter. Yoongi then intertwined our fingers and we walked out of the dorm. I glanced up at Yoongi as we headed to elevator to get to the main lobby. He looks so handsome! I can't believe we're going on an actual date. I'm so excited, I can't wait to see what Yoongi has planned. Yoongi guided me into the elevator and stood in front of me. Once the door closed, Yoongi looked down at me hungrily. His eyes focusd on my lips.

"Yoongi, I--"

Before I could say anything else, Yoongi crushed his lips against mine. He was kissing me deeply and tenderly, quickly parting my mouth with his tongue.

Yoongi...I'm ready. I'm ready to give you all of me--just not in this elevator. I thought to myself.

His tongue teased mine slowly as he wrapped his hands around my waist. He pulled me closer to him, our tongues now dancing together. My head felt like was spinning. I could feel a warmth rising in my core. I wanted more. More. More.