Hogwarts

-I mean look at them they're great,- Geoge says happily, showing his hand filled with purple and orange tablets. They where puking pastilles the twins own creation. -When you eat the orange end you puke and then when you eat the purple one you stop vomitting.,- explains Fred. -Great to get out of a boring class,- George adds. I nod and take one, examining it closely, the pastille was barely the size of my nail. -That's actually genius, how much for a handfull?- I ask them imagining how cool it would be to get out of all the boring spell classes or divination. They both burst out laughing and exchanged a knowing look. -O you can have as many as you want,- Fred said while George was still lauging. I raised my eyebrows asking if they wher taking the piss out of me or where serious.Fred nodded encourigingly so I took the ones he had in his hand and put them in a leather pouch which I wear around my neck. I smile and kiss both of them on the cheek. Fred first then George.

-How was world cup apart fromt he fact that the death eater attack happened?.- I ask them. I really wanted to go but dad didn't let me which was kind of sad. -It was great, a shame you couldn't come really,- said Fred. -We had the same lounge as the priminister and Malfoy was there which reall sucked but oh well,- George added. -There was Victor Krum,- Fred cut in. -But most importantly he had the new firebolt supreme,- George said over Freds words. They where obviously very excited by the whole thing, it koind of made me wish I was htere but oh well. -That seems wicked,- i exclaim, -did Ginny like it?- -Yes she absoulotely loved it but she got really scared after when the dark mark showed up on the sky and that whole shitty situation,- said George. -I'm not suprised i would've shit my pants too,- I say. -I think you could've walked up to them and said I'm sorry what is this, this is the Quidditch world cup how dare you intrupt the fun, and they'd probably turn on their heels and run away,- Said George acting it all out. I shook my head and burst ou laughing. I never really had anything against them making jokes like that, I actually enjoyed them. Like they knew my dad might have something to do with Voldemorts supporters and they still hung out with me and were'nt scared of me. It was a really pleasn't change from the daily.

At about midday Wood and the whole  team showed up at the carriage door. Wood didn't even knock he just walked into the comparment sat dow with a serious face. Angelina Johnson walked in and smiled at me I gave her a nod acknowledging her. We've been roommates since first year and we kind of got along so it was only fair to not flip her of even tough I didn't really like her too much. So there's something important I need to tell you all,-said Oliver with a sad voice and his face like someone had just died. Everyone's attention is resting on the team captain at this moment no ones exchanging looks with their friends. -We will not be playing Quidditch this year,- he said, so quitely I think he might burst into tears. The whole carriage burst inot desperate questions at once. -What do you mean WE want be playin Quiditch?- I ask angry. -I got an owl from the school a week before term and it said, and I quote; This year Quidditch practices and games will not take place, And that was literally it,- he says somberely and then gets up and leaves just like that. Some of the teammates follow him but I stay with the twins and Harry.

-So Harry Potter,- I say mockingly with the best imitation of my fathers voice. Even though My dad hates his guts I still get along quite well with him and the golden trio. -Ms. Snape,- he says and I can't keep it together so I burst out laughing, he does the same doubling over. -I heard you went to the World cup, and got attacked,- I say making small talk. -Yes I seem to bring bad luck,- he said. -Why would you think that,- says Fred visibly hiding his smile. Harry catches on quite quickly onto the joke and just shakes his head. He gets up and opens the compartment door, before he leaves he turns around and says in a posh accent, -Lovely catching yp with you Ms. Weasley.- And leaves before I understand what he said. -The little bitch,- I get up and go for the door. The twins are yet again snickering on the comments but George says, -Don't let him have the satisfaction.- I shake my head and open the door which he closed after himself. -You wish!- I yell but I don't go after him.

-I think we have about half an hour till we arrive, we should change,- I say and reach for my backpack which I put above my head. I grab onto the material and haul it from the racks. The compartment right now was quite a mess we had our shoes on the floor and the coats on the seats as well as some empty wrappers here and there. I take out my cloak  and shirt. The black jeans I'm wearing will do as my school trousers for now.  The twins take out their cloaks with warn out gryffindor crests and unusually empty pockets which will soon be filled with lots of different tablets and scrunched up parchment. I take of my hoodie and put on the white shirt which i start buttoning up.  The boys do the same thing. T

We pulled up to the station the sky already pitch black we stand up and look out the window, to see Hagrid standing there, the first people of the train are already on the platform. George goes for the door at the same time that I do. -Ladys first,- he says mockingly and gestures for me to pass. -Why thank you,- I say trying my best posh accent and go out onto the corridor. which is filled with students wanting to get onto the platform. We squeeze are way to the station where we are hit by a cold breeze. The masses carry us to the thestral carried carriages. We're lucky enough to find one which is empty apart from Angelina Johnson and Oliver Wood our felllow Quidditch players. We great eachother with a nod. The thestrals start running and smoothly go up into the air and we fly.

The first glance I got of Hogwarts after the summer holidays was as breathtaking as the first time I saw it. It was huge most of the tower windows where bright from the inside, the lake was a big black blob apart fromt eh lanterns in the little boats the first years  use to get to school. I could see the windows of the great hall which through i could see the four house tables. Then the carriage started to glide down and we landed with a soft thud and after a bit of a slow run stopped.I got up first as I was closest to the gate and hooked mt backpack across my back. I walked out and waited for the twins to get out of the carriage too,  then we started walking towards the entrance doors. -Beautiful isn't it,- I comment pointing my head towards the castle. -Not as beautiful as you,- they reply in unision. I roll my eyes but  I feel the compliment warming my cheeks which I desperately try to cover using my hair.

We walk into the Great Hall and direct ourselves to the gryffindor table which is nearest the wall. I find a space which is in the corner not wanting to be too visible by the whole school incase the twins pull a prank and everyone will look at them. I didn't have much against the Weasleys pranks to be fair I joined in on most of them but never in the great Hall or whole school gatherings. -Nice being home isn't it,- I hear hermione tell harry, they're sitting down the table from us. I smile slightly, I really like Hermione she's really kind and never had much against me. Then Dumbledore walks up to the front and stands in front of the whole school a look of worry and happiness on his face at the same time the whole hall falls silent.