You're My Bad Habit |1+|

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes into the movie, Jetta noticed that I was still tense and holding myself, "It can't hurt that badly, Lewis. You are sooo dramatic," she whispered as she leaned over, her lips lightly grazing  my earlobe.

I looked over to meet her eyes, unsure if she meant for that to happen or not; she gave me a little smirk, raising her eyebrow slightly. I continued watching her with a confused look on my face as she reached her hand behind her, pulling the heavy afghan that was resting on the back of the chair, and gracefully draped it over our laps.

I didn't move a muscle as she proceeded to tuck the blanket in around us, however, I did jump slightly when I felt her hand rest on top of my sweatpants... I honestly wasn't sure if I should be turned on or terribly afraid.

I continued staring at her as she just left her hand to rest there, she looked at the television screen, pretending to be interested in what was happening to the possessed little demon children. After a few moments I subtly looked over my shoulder, realizing that from where we were sitting and the way she had the chair turned, everyone was sitting behind us... so no one could really see what we were doing. For some reason this left a thrilling feeling in my stomach as I too subtly placed my hand between her thighs, over her pajama shorts.

I wasn't sure what she was getting at... but two could play at this game. I could see a smirk form on her face, however she continued staring at the television screen, seemingly unaffected by my hand placement. We sat like that for a few minutes, neither of us moving, but I startled again as she subtly squeezed me through my sweats before slowly creeping her hand under the waistband, granting herself access to my boxers.

I gulped loudly as she relaxed her hand directly over my... region. She was about to cross a line of no return, and I could feel myself getting more excited by the second. Damn this girl and her forwardness. I looked over at her, noticing how her hair was still slightly wet from the pool and was draped casually over her shoulder; as it continued to dry naturally, I realized it looked quite wavy.

I slowly followed her lead, sneaking my hand under the waistband of her shorts, however  I was thrown off because rather than being met with her underwear, I was met with her actual warm, slick skin. She laughed at my reaction as I slid my hand down further to meet her core, apparently she was going commando tonight. Hey, no complaints here.

I leaned over toward her ear, "Naughty..." I mumbled as I continued slowly moving my hand , flicking my fingers against her center. 

She winked at me as I moved my fingers again, causing her to gyrate her hips as I continued to rub against her. I wasn't sure what it was about Jetta... but we always seemed to find ourselves in these public endeavors, where we could be easily caught by other people. It was new to me, and it was incredibly sexy; this was the reason I couldn't get this girl out of my freaking head. She was bold and spontaneous and I never knew what to expect... she wasn't afraid of anything.

She released a low moan that was meant for only my ears to hear and I looked on in amazement as she closed her eyes, arching her back slightly. I almost forgot that she had her hand resting against me as I watched her become more flustered under my touch; however, as she slipped her hand into my boxers and expertly grasped my length, I had to bite down on my lip hard in order to stifle a moan that threatened to tear out of my throat.

She leaned her head against my shoulder as I continued manipulating her sensitive parts, just as she continued doing the same to mine. From where everyone else was sitting, it may have just looked like she was leaning on me and we were covered with the blanket to stay warm, however, if they'd take a closer look, they'd notice how her breathing was ragged, how my eyes we squeezed shut, and not to mention the subtle movement under the quilt.