Training

Song- Luv Letters (lofi)
Artist- frad 

Sakusa POV
12:19 PM

I am walking towards our designated rooms but a certain orange head caught my eye. He was talking to... Y/N?! DID Y/N JUST WINK AT A RANDOM BOY?! WTH?! Calm down... Calm down... She might have did it for something else. Don't misunderstand . I see my Y/N walking to the rooms. I run up to her. I've decided to scare her. Heh. Payback for winking at him.

"Boo" I said standing behind her. She flinched and hesitantly looked back.

"K- Kiyoomi?" 

"That's me baby" I say to her while winking which made her go 50 shades of red

"W-w-what?" She replies stuttering

"Anyways let's go to our rooms. They might be waiting for us babe" I say while smirking. Before she replies I took her hand and started running

Y/N POV

What's up with Kiyoomi? He's acting weird.. This is kinda annoying but I love it. We continue to run to over designated rooms. We reached mine first.

"Bye babe~" I say to Kiyoomi while smiling. I can totally see him blushing even though he has a mask. But... He smirked?!

"Bye babygirl~" He says to me making me blush so hard

Time skip
Y/N POV

Me and my teammates are walking towards the court. It was Karasuno vs Fukurodani first. Fukurodani took the lead. I did not keep my eyes off the ball. Now... Who will Tobio toss to? Before I can analize who he would toss to, I see Shoyou in the air. It's like he's literally flying.. Tobio tossed to Shoyou. It was way too fast. I couldn't even see it. And despite Shoyou's height he jumped really high. That was so cool. But, Fukuridani won. They are one of the top teams afterall. But Karasuno still did really amazing. It was a really close match. After the match I walk up to Karasuno.

"That... Was amazing Shouyou! Tobio! I couldn't even see that!"

"Thank you!" Shoyou says to me

"Thank you Y/N" Tobio replies after Shoyou

"Meet our team Y/N- san!'' Shoyou drags me to his team before I can even reply

"H- Hi.. I'm L/N Y/N. I'm a second year student from Itachiyama. Nice to meet you all" I say to Karasuno while bowing which made them shocked

"N- Nice to meet you L/N- san. I'm Daichi Sawamura. I'm the captain of the team"

Time skip
At the canteen
Y/N POV

After Shouyou introduced me to his team. They're pretty cool. Except for the fact that the  brown haired shortie and the baldie kept calling me goddess. I'm pretty sure Kiyoomi heard that. He was looking like he was about to murder someone. I am walking to the canteen but suddenly Akane calls me.

"Psst. Y/N"

"Huh? Akane? What's up?" I replied to her in a confused tone. She took my hand and dragged me outside where no one is there

"What's wrong?"

"I have to tell you something VERY important. Listen carefully. Don't be too shocked and don't shout"

"Can't promise"

"Komori confessed to me yesterday"

...