lunch with him.

Trump pov:

I was angry, confused and blushing. Why am I blushing, and why is there butterflies in my stomach, and why oh why do I have to go to lunch with him? I hate him how could I not he is the enemy, the one to take down, the one that beat me in the debate. So why on earth am I blushing right now. I quickly start to panic in midst of confusion. There were cameras showed in my face as me and Joe walked to the car all I can hope is they didn't see me blush. I then realize that I am so orange that nobody could possibly tell.

Me and Biden are in the car and its quite silent until he asks what I would like for lunch. "McDonalds you fool, how could you not know that. More importantly why are we in a car together about to get lunch." I speak quick my voice dripping with venom how could he not know McDonalds is my favorite restaurant. "How could I possibly know such a thing Donald and you're here because I thought we should get to know each other." I scoff as he speaks his nonsense, there is no excuse to not know my favorite restaurant it has my name in the title for Donald sakes.

Luckily before he can speak again we were told we arrived.

I walk in with confidence Joe not so much. He looks like a fool a hot sexy NO I think to myself. He is the competition and you are married. how could I ever have such thoughts. I quickly move past it until Joe holds the door open for me and we lock eyes the butterflies arrive quickly. Then we are told we can have the place to ourselves by the owners. WOOO WIN IN MY BOOK a private McDonalds, my absolute dream. Biden then orders his meal I giggle to myself; he order himself a chicken nugget meal, what is he four? I then go to order my happy meal with an apple pie and a mcflurry.

We finally get our food but right before I get a bite of my cheeseburger he opens that wide mouth of his. "So Donald when did your love for this place start?" I respond mouth full of food "When I was only 3 years old, I used to demand to be taken here every Wednesday." Biden then continues to speak about nonsense only old men would care about. Who would vote for this dumb, hot, perfect sexy- my thoughts were cut off by the man "Donald do you really feel that way?" He had a blush across his perfect cheeks