Before the debate (Trump pov)

Trump pov:

   I yawn as I wake Meliana up with a shake.  I know today is the day, the day I win the crowd over at the debate for the second time I think as Melina looks at me with an exhausted expression and says "are you ready, today is a big day?" "Of course I'm ready, I mean honestly who wouldn't want me as their president again. I''ve shown the USA what I can do." I spoke confidently.  She then spoke again, "Donald I know you're confident in yourself but keep in mind, there's a new generation voting this year and most of them seem to favor biden.  Keep in mind that you have to win them over." I then look at her as I speak, "Meliana, I get you're worried but I've got this in the bag.  So no doubt I'll win, go get ready we can leave in 30."  I have no doubt I'll win, I mean sure a few new people support Biden, but look at me I've got hundreds of thousands of supporters.

   Speaking of Biden I hate that man so much.  He comes in acting like he owns the place,  but it's kind of funny how confident he is in winning.  The only thing I could ever envy of that disgusting man is his relationship with his wife, I think as I look out the window.  Me and Meliana get along but it's not love.  All the social media claims she hates me, but that's not what she says in bed.  They all say "she's in it for the money" or "she's only still with him because he's president and she can't leave." I hate to admit it but sometimes I do wonder if the only reason she's with me is because of the children.  I just feel as though we aren't in love, but its fine because I don't need her anyway.

   I'm pulled from my thoughts as Meliana yells at me to wake the kids up for school, I sigh.  I walk to Barron's room and tell him to get ready for school same with Ivanka.  I wish I was closer with the kids but they seem to dislike me, so I just ignore them. 

    As I wait for Meliana I turn on the news,  They're all talking good about Biden, pff I say to myself.  That man is so horrible and thinks he can run this country, what a joke.  The man has dementia for goodness sake,  how can anyone think he could run a country? Beats me.

   Right before I could think something else Meliana speaks, "Time to go." I give a nod and walk out in my nice black suit.  The car ride was silent but my thoughts were flooded with how awful Joe was.  Then my thoughts get interrupted by Meliana saying that we are here.

-------------------------