Chapter 15: Close

Logan-

Me and Ryan were going to watch a movie, and I was oddly nervous. I wasn't normally so nervous, I was usually way more reserved on my emotions. I kind of shut them out, forced them in a dark cell in my heart. But whenever I even thought about Ryan the cell was opened and my emotions came flooding out. Lately, lust was the strongest of all the emotions. Ever since he woke up, I've been itching to touch him. To have him hold me in his arms and for him to nibble my lower lip like he always does when……

The door bell rang. It's him. I ran out of my room and yelled loudly,"BYE MOM!"

I flung the door open before she replied and threw myself out.

"Hey Lo-" I pressed my lips onto Ryan's, causing him to shut up. I pulled away and started walking to his new car, he'd recently got his driver's license. We were totally breaking the rules by driving without an adult. And by having a passenger in the car. And by driving at night……

I jumped into the passenger side and looked out at Ryan as he walked to the car. God, how does he like me?! He's so perfect it's not even fair.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I ask Ryan as he stared at me in the driver's seat.

"Tell me, why are you with me?" He asks.

"We're together?!" I ask playfully.

"I-I thought we were, but if…" his voice starts to trail off.

I grab his hand and give it a gentle tug,"I was just joking."

He looks up at me and I smirk before moving in and planting a kiss on his lips. Suddenly, my hormones kick in and I want to take things way farther than kissing. I pull away at the thought of it, I'm too young. I don't want to be a slut who loses it all early, but why not? Why not live my life without ridicule from others?

The air between us grows thick, I quickly look away from Ryan. For some reason, I feel stupid for thinking Ryan would go that far with me. He's so collected, he's so mature. Sort of.

He puts the car into drive and we head to the movie theater. No music played on the radio, we listened to the silent hum as the car drove.

And then he spoke. "Logan? Um… are. Are you a- never mind."

"What is it? Go ahead and ask." I tell him.

He stares at the road before he quickly stammers,"Are you a virgin?"

I was taken aback, it was sudden."No."

"What?!"

"Is there something wrong with that?!" I ask defensively.

"What-no. No, not at all."

"Well, I was just joking. I'm a pretty big virgin." I tell him, a look of relief seemed to spread across his face.

"Just wanted to know…" he says. It makes me think, does Ryan want to go farther with me? Maybe my feelings weren't so wrong after all.

"What about you?" I ask.

"M-me?! Why does it matter?!" He asks.

"I just wanted to know, you seem like the type of person who has people dying for you to give them 'le D'."

"Well, I'm a virgin too." He says.

"Why?!" I ask, and it comes out the wrong way.

"Not every popular person has to be a slut. I'm saving myself for someone I really love." He says, it seems like I upset him slightly.