Changbin: "DUDE!"

Hyunjin: "with as many girls you fuck I'm surprised that topic still makes you uncomfortable."

Minho: "HAHAHAHA"

Seungmin: "language!!"

Hyunjin: "sorry. I will be home around tenish?"

Chan: "okay see you then drive safely"

Hyunjin: "I always do"

Chan hangs up the phone looking at the guys. "Maybe he's right maybe she's just on her period." J-hope shrugs the guys nod there head trying to set the subject aside. Although Felix feels that not it.

They all get up the members going back to working on there tasks given. Felix goes to y/n's room knocking on the door. There is no answer so he just walks in. He goes towards her bathroom seeing that her room is empty and hears her puking.

He opens the door seeing his sister on the floor near the toilet. She turns around looking at him and then turn back to the toilet throwing up he runs over to her holding back her hair.

After she's threw she cleans herself up. They go to her bed sitting down "now what's going on?" He asks she looks at her brother tears welling up in her eyes.

He sees she's scared but doesn't have a clue why he just pulls her into a hug a safe feeling overcoming her body. As she cries into his shoulder.

"I'm pregnant." She whispers loud enough for him to hear. He leans back looking in her red puffy eyes. "But I thought.."

She shakes her head no "it's not always guaranteed." She tells him tears streaming down her face "I'm scared Lix. I'm so scared. I don't want to be a mother I'm scared of being our mother I'm scared of letting my kid down or putting it in danger we are in the mafia for fucks sake I'm so scared." Y/n says in between sobs.

"It's going to be okay." Felix says flaming her giving her a long hug letting her cry on him. He understands where she's coming from. Out of all the people in the world he, Felix would understand.

Y/n pulls out gathering herself together. "You guys do use protection right?" He asks she nods her head yes. "Except one time..." she says looking up at him.

"How long ago was it?" He asks "it was Umm when we all went to the mall..." she trails off "at the mall??!!" He shouts "if you were me...you'd be doing it everywhere." She laughs.

Felix lets out a laugh her smile soon fading remembering the situation. "So your a month pregnant." He asks she nods her head yes "so you can not terminate it?" He asks "if I could I would..but no I can't." She says looking down.

"And I'm assuming Hyunjin doesn't know?"

Y/n shakes her head no. "Does anyone else know about this?" Felix asks y/n nods her head "the girls do they were the one who got me the test."

Felix nods his head answering the question as to why they were being weird. "When are you going to tell him?" Felix asks her. She lets out a sigh. "I don't know." She tells him he nods his head.

"You should try and get some rest okay?" He asks she nods her head "want me to lay with you?" He asks her to which she says yes too.

They both lay down y/n and Felix both asleep snuggled together in the covers.
-
-
-
-
"Where are the twins?" Minho asks walking into the game room seeing J-Hope, changbin, I.N, and Han playing. "Sleeping." Han says short focused on the game "mm"

The front doors to the mansion open Hyunjin coming in with his bags. "Hello Mr. Wang." A maid greets he bows to her smiling. The maid takes his bags for him bringing the into his room.