" Room main chalkar baat karte hai", I spoke and she nodded leaving my shirt and when we were about to enter she stopped me suddenly.

"Kya" I asked as I was already tired and needed to hit the bed soon after we talk it out, all the events today had taken a toll on me.

" Adi is sleeping inside, we were watching netflix and she slept in between so I had no intention of waking her up", she spoke and I nodded but scrunched my nose, a habit I knew she doesn't like.

" You might look cute doing that but mat kar teri side nhi so rahi, so stop being possessive for your bed", she shrugged and I sighed she knows me too well.

You should too you know, biwi ke liye possessive hona chaiye but bed ke liye ho rahe ho, my heart taunted and I laughed.

"What I missed a joke", she asked, she doesn't seemed her usual self, even at 4 her face was glowing, she looked worn out and tired too, but I remember she had a day off today, well how because Vikram informs me all about her shoots before she actually knows it, because I can't accept her going somewhere I have no idea about, I might have no idea about how her professional life is but I definitely know her and she was to naive for the world out there.

Can't you just accept you care a lot for her, my heart budged in again
So it's his right, biwi hai iski, my brain interfered.
Sirf biwi, soulmate pyaar kuch nhi, my heart countered and my brain fell silent.

"Kahan kho gaye Sidharth, I am really exhausted of all the...
She spoke and went silent all of a sudden, that's when I noticed her eyes, they looked puffy, a lot swollen than her usual sparking eyes, clearly she cried the whole day and the reason was you stupid, my heart budged again and I sighed picking her up in my arms before moving towards the small room on the terrace and she gasped by my move.

"Sidharth kya kar rahe ho, gir jayenge, you are tired baba", she exclaimed and I didn't failed to noticed how she wrapped her one hand around my neck but one was on her lower stomach as a reflex, am I missing something, this wasn't her time for her periods I remember so what is it.

"Itna bhi nhi thaka hoon ki tumhe gira dunga", I replied

" Now can you please open the door of this room I have no intentions of placing you down for now", I continued and she stared me before opening the door slowly, the room was not as spacious as the room downstairs but I guess we could manage for two hours as she have to leave by 6 in the morning.

I placed her gently on the bed and instead of her normal reaction of running behind me to catch me she just sat there at a side and stared at her hand placed on her stomach, I'm definitely missing something I thought but the next second she started throwing the cushions at me which I dodged successfully and she shouted at me for anything at the moment, I closed the door so that no one could hear us downstairs.

"Sidharth pagal hai aap, hero ho kya aap koi, movie chal rahi hai kya ye, insaan ho do din se soye nhi ho aur aapko aise karname karne hai, by chance gir jaate toh, socha hai kya hota", she shouted and the next second broke down in tears. I was at her side in a minute engulfing her sideways in a hug and rubbing her back to calm her down.

" Kya hua sweetheart, it's ok... Ok shshs I'm sorry, roh mat na please", I spoke her tears not going well with me. The second time she is crying over something as stupid as this.

Is she pregnant ? Fuck? Mood swings, tenderness of breasts, lethargy, careful enough for everything, hand on her lower stomach, un-necessarily crying all these are the things so opposite to Shehnaaz, she is the most calm person I ever came across, she hardly cried her heart out, she was the one to confront the person in front rather than crying and here she was just sobbing in my arms but whole of my world came crashing down when I realised she is not sobbing any more in fact she just fainted in my arms.