Chapter 39✓

~Sadness is also a kind of defense~

•••

      "Tae, can you... you do me a favor?" the curvy haired-man asks, and the older one playing gently with his hair, smiling in the same time— he loves to do this thing.

      "Of course, my love. Just ask and I will do anything for you." the CEO comments, looking softly at his angel.

     The younger one smiles a little at his turn, then closes his eyes for a moment.

      "If... If I die, burry me under a cherry tree. I... I love how they bloom in every spring. They... They look so beautiful."  this request makes the other one to stop from touching the younger's hair, then sighs.

     Again. Jungkook really likes to make him suffer like this? Why? Just why he needs to talk like this all the time?

      "Jungkook, how many times I told you... just, don't talk like this. Why you need to say stuff like this, angel? Why?" the older one asks, eyes tired and red, because he barely slept yesterday.

      The doll eyed-boy moves his glance to the floor, feeling even worse instantly, because of his lover's hurt voice. He really doesn't mean to hurt him, but he wants to prepare him somehow for everything is possible.

     "M'sorry." the younger one mumbles then straights his voice.

     "Please, just stop doing this, stop saying this type of things. You will be okay, angel. I promised you, and this promise I will keep it for sure, not matter what." the blue eyed-man comments softly, caressing the younger's left cheek.

      "Do you... Do you don't need to go at the company? What's the time? I guess it's pretty late, isn't it?" Jungkook asks, and the other one just takes his phone out from his pocket, looking at the clock.

      "It's past three pm." Taehyung answers and the younger one frowns in a few seconds, then tries to gets up.

      "Easy, love." the older one says, then gets up at his turn from the chair, helping him carefully.

     He then arranges a pillow behind Jungkook and the other just smiles weakly at him in gratitude.

      "You should be at the company now, Tae. You don't have to worry about me, I am good by my own." the doll eyed-boy comments but the CEO doesn't look convinced at all.

     "Why you want me to go? You want to ran away, right?" he jokes after, but this suggest doesn't look so bad in Jungkook's mind.

      Yeah, he really could try this— he hates the hospitals— but it will be just useless. Taehyung will brought him back anyway, so will be just a waste of diesel fuel.

      "You shouldn't ignore your responsibilities. You make me feel exactly like a burden, you don't want this, right?" the younger one tries to convince him, and the other one just chuckles at his angel's cute try.

      "You can't be a burden, and I will keep saying this, until you will believe as well. And about the responsibilities... you and Yoonhyo will be always my priorities, Kook. So you don't have to worry about anything else, just focus on getting well soon, so I can get back at my work." the older one replies amused, and the younger one looks at him, eyes big with love, while his cheeks become redder instantly.