2.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

My car driver was already waiting for me at airport in Seoul. So I just get out of the plane and told jungkook to follow me.Then we reached to our mansion.

Jungkook was astonished by seeing the mansion

Jungkook was astonished by seeing the mansion. I just chuckled at his reaction and lead my way towards the house. As soon as I rang the bell the door was opened by my chim and he hugged me like there is no tomorrow.

I hugged him back while controlling my own emotions. I was really hesitate to follow my plan with jungkook. For one moment I feel like if I should follow my plan or just forgive chim for whatever he did and just continue our lovely relationship.

But then last night scenes invaded in my mind and I become confused with everything.

"Tae I missed you". Chim said pouting.

"I missed you too chim now are you allowing me enter the house or do you want my whole day to spend on door." I chuckled while avoiding my own emotional confusion.

" No no come." He said after kissing his cheek.

Then his eyes landed on jungkook and he asked me about him.

I entered the house and guestured jungkook to sit on the couch and introduced him to chim.

He was taken aback by words When I said that jungkook is an alpha.

"Don't worry chim... I know him and he is my friend so no need to worry he won't harm you." I said assuringly.
But I can already tell that he was still not convinced by my words.

"I am hungry chim, did you make something to eat ?" I asked diverting his attention on jungkook.

"Yes I will make pancakes with your favourite flavour and hamburgers too. Now go and wash up." He said happily heading towards kitchen.

I showed jungkook guest room which was next to my shared bedroom with chim. And helped him arranging his stuffs.

Suddenly something caught my attention and started laughing loudly.
Jungkook was so confused by my laughter and asked me the reason of my laughing.

I pointed towards his bag and take of 10 pairs of white shirt and again starting laughing while showing him.

"What's so funny about it? " He glared at me.

"Nothing  it's just I can't believe that you love this shirts so much that u bought 10 pairs of this shirt." I said wiping tears from corners of my eye.

"Fuck off I don't need your help". He pushed me out of the room and closed his door harshly.

Wow I can't believe I got kicked out from guest room of my own house.

"Let's not think about it taehyung go and shower be ready for lunch". I told myself and took shower.

I came out of the shower and started humming a random song while
choosing my clothes from my favourite gussi collection.

I wore descent outfit with turtle nacked shirt with matching pair of jeans and head towards dining area to eat.

Before I got out of my room someone's phone rang. I realised it's jimin's phone probably he left his phone here while going to kitchen.

But once I checked the person who is calling I just couldn't hold my anger anymore.

__________

( Italic letter for yoongi)

On Call :

Hi chim, I missed you.

How dare you call my omega by that nickname? Only I can call him that?
I answered angrily.

Ohh tae baby is that you?

Don't call me baby we are already over yoongi and stay away from my omega. Get it.

Ohh is my tae baby jealous? Don't be jealous baby cause whatever you do Jimin will never choose you over me cause I am an alpha and you are just a beta who can't give him that happiness which I can.

Just shut the fuck up you mf. I won't spare you. And don't say baby to me for fuck' sake. I am not your baby anymore keep that in your fucking mind. And Jimin love me not you.

And. Just. Stay. Away . From. My. Omega.
I angrily said.

Okay baby if that's what you want I will stay away from him but how are going to separate him from me. Cause he never loved you it's just sympathy which he show towards you nothing more than that. He doesn't love you tae. He just pity you. That's the truth whether you get it or not but that won't change anything.

_________

That's when I lost it. I hang up the phone and throw it on the bed.

I started crying by yoongi's word. Why chim why? I really loved you then how can you do that to me? I am so sorry chim but you didn't left me any other option than this. You have to die.

I called jungkook and told him that I am going to Paris today instead of tomorrow and do your job properly.

With that I packed my bag and left the room. I came to living room and without sparing a single glance to Jimin I walked out of the house.

I can hear jimin's voice behind me asking me to at least eat something before going but I didn't paid any attention.

I can't live here seeing you die chim cause I really cared for you. But seems  like you never acknowledge my feelings towards you.
It's best if I will just stay away while you will die.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

After tae called me and told me that he is going today. I really wonder why he is going today? But again why should I care? I am just happy that I have this big mension to live with lot of money and I don't think it will be that hard to gain trust of that cute  Omega.

Wait..did I just called him cute? No no he is not cute he is creepy. He was eye-fucking me from top to bottom as if I am some kind of ghost.

Anyway I am hungry now. I want to eat pancakes.

I climbed down the stairs as my room is on 2nd floor and kitchen and dining is at ground floor and reached the dining area for lunch.

But the scene infront of me was something which I can't expect even in my dreams.......

A/N :

What do think what did jungkook see??

Was Jimin really cheating on tae with Yoongi?

Feedback please 🥺🥺