ʚsmokeɞ

"this is going to be so fun!" lexy said as she took a hit from the shared joint.

"yeah, but i dont think devon here" junior started as he pointed to devon, "has ever smoked", he continued.

"my lungs are very, squeaky clean." devon said, annoyed with his friends.

"dont worry, its not that bad, once youre used to it." jake said as he sat on the couch and put his arm around devon.

"not doing it. nope. never." devon said, still annoyed.

"cmon devon. it feels gooooood." lexy said as she dragged out the 'o'.

they all got carried away in their own little conversations while taking hits.

lexy and junior got carried away talking about random stuff, which left jake a devon to entertain themselves.

jake got handed the joint and looked at devon, "are you ready?".

devon just nodded.

jake inhaled, and started leaning closer to devon. devon thought this was a kiss, he was obviously wrong.

jake pressed his lips upto devons, and slowly exhaled, breathing all the smoke into devon.

devon noticed this and his eyes went wide. he broke the kiss- or whatever that was. he coughed.

jake laughed "are you okay?" he said between giggles.

"you never told me you were gonna do that!!!" devon said, as he started laughing.

jake giggled more as devon kept ranting om about how his mum is gonna be so mad.

jake couldnt stand this, so he shut him up, with an actual kiss.

devon kissed back, that was until lexy spoke. "did we miss something?" she said.

"i uh.. did it." devon said confused, breaking the kiss.

"what?" "huh?" lexy and junior said at the same time.

"ohhh" they said as they realized, and immediately started laughing.

"its not funny guys!!" devon exclaimed, trying not to laugh.

he failed and they all just kept laughing.

≿━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━≾

a few hours passed before they were all high.

they were all standing in juniors kitchen before they had the brilliant idea, "we should cook something" lexy said, slurring her words a bit.

"lexy thats a terrible idea." junior said, "were all high, we are not burning my house down"

"cmon pleassee, it would be so fun" she replied, begging.

devon and jake were distracted by something on jakes phone, they were both leaning over the island.

"do you guys want to?" lexy asked.

both the boys heads shot up in confusion, "do we want to what?", devon asked.

"cook!" she exclaimed, a smile growing on her face.

junior just stared at her.

"yes." devon said, jake stayed silent.

"what are we even gonna cook?" lexy said, staring into space.

"macaroni" devon replied after waiting a fee seconds.

≿━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━≾

yup, they made macaroni.

"this is so good..." lexy said as she finished off her bowl.

"theres so many flavours..." devon responded, chewing his last bite.

"are you guys done yet?" jake said as him and junior entered the dining room. jake leaned over Devons chair.

"was it good?" jake asked, looking a devon from the side.

"so.. good" devon replied.

"okay yeah, you are going to bed."

a/n
im rlly sorry this is so short, i rlly have no more ideas 😥