Freedom

Annyeong

-

"We need a holiday." Gary said.

"Where's Misty?" Clemont asked.

"Talking to her mom and dad on the phone." Ash answered.

"Guys." Misty said as she came back. Everybody turned to her.

"Yea?"

"My mom and dad's giving us our house for tonight." Misty stated.

"Eh?"

"Well, for just chilling, enjoying, doing whatever we want. He said he'll let the staff make preparations if we want anything specific and then let them go home so we can have the house to ourselves. Though the security will be there." Misty explained.

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, he wants to give us a relaxing time after a hectic week of torture, as per him." Misty said. "He didn't like exams either."

"So generous of him." Dawn said, wiping her imaginary tears.

"Come on now, let's go home." Ash said and they all went to Misty's home.

* * *

"So, what shall we do?" Dawn asked.

"Sleep." Red answered.

"Mhm, I agree." Misty said.

"Guys, you're gonna spend this freedom time sleeping? Come on, we have to go to school again from tomorrow for the league practice which is coming soon." May said.

"And that's why we want to sleep." Ash said.

"Yeah Ash, go sleep. You seem tired." Misty said.

"Aren't we all?" Gary asked.

"I am not sleeping." Ursula said.

"Me too." Serena added.

"Help yourselves, girls." Drew said as he and the boys went to the guest rooms.

"Aren't you going too?" Yellow asked Misty, who was busy looking around the house.

"No. I am staying with you guys, like the good friend I am." Misty said. Others chuckled.

"So Misty. I remember you saying you know all the boy's crushes." Serena said. Misty nodded.

"Who's Brock's crush?" Dawn asked.

"Every girl in our school." Misty answered. Serena and May laughed.

"True. Poor him, I wonder why he's not good with girls." Serena said.

"He acts all flirtatious as soon as he sees them. It creeps them out." Misty explained. Everybody else nodded.

"How's your dating life going, you three?" Yellow asked.

"Awesome! We cuddle, kiss, work, dance, train, etc...it's going great!" May said, happily.

"Same with me!" Leaf said, cheerfully. Everyone turned to Dawn who was silent.

"What's up with you?" Ursula asked.

"That cold-hearted monster doesn't cuddle with me." Dawn said, pouting.

"But it doesn't change the fact that he gives you cute surprise kisses." Misty stated, and Dawn blushed.

"How did you know?" Dawn asked.

"It wasn't really pleasant seeing you two kiss." Misty said. Dawn's cheek turned more red.

"When-"