Chapter 9 - Generation of Miracles

Start from the beginning

"I-..." I looked down dejectedly.

"Don't feel bad! If you hadn't burst out at him like that then he never would have changed, yesterday he played with a smile on his face. He was happy for the first time in a longtime playing the sport he loved. So thank you."

She bowed down to me as a sign of respect, I could tell she cared a lot about him. She walked away before I could say anything, but in her defense I was stuck in place like a rock. I tried to understand what had happened but it was hard, he really listened to me? Oh wow.

I walked back into class with my head in a daze, Aomine still wasn't in there, I slowly sat in my spot staring straight in front of me. Throughout the class Aomine still didn't show up, I looked out the window having a slight suspicion and found him laying on the rooftop, I sighed thankful that I wouldn't have to face him just yet...

I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see him for today, I'm not ready! As the day went by my heart wouldn't stop aching. I missed talking to him but I was still angry, this is such a pain!

As the final bell rang, I quickly packed up my things and walked to the lobby and put on my outside shoes. I hurried out of the building not wanting to run into anyone.

"Woah, she really is pretty!" I heard someone say in the distance.

"Yeah but she's so short, I could crush her with my hand."

"How vulgar! Don't say such things."

Finally having enough, I looked over to see who was causing the noise, it was three tall men and one shorter boy with light blue hair, the tallest one had vibrant purple hair my jaw dropped at his sheer height, the second tallest had green hair and glasses and he was holding a paper airplane.? The third one was blonde with amber eyes, and they were all staring at me. who are these fools? I looked away, weirded out.

"Hey wait! Don't go!" The yellow haired one said rushing up to me.

I stepped back giving him a glare, stranger danger.

"It's okay! I'm Kise, I was Aomine's teammate in middle school, actually we all were."

"Ah, so this is the generation of magnificence.."

"Uhhh- Actually it's the generation of miracles.." He said, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Yeah I don't care, why are you outside of my school?"

"Well, I swear this wasn't planned! We were all just curious about you, you know since you're the one who got our Aominechi out of his slump." He smirked, what a player.

We walked back to the rest of them and I stared at the purple giant eating snacks.

"Hey little girl." He said looking down at me.

"H-hi.."

I turned to the green haired boy and introduced myself.

"I'm Midorima, it's very nice to meet you!" He bowed, he's not so bad.

I then turned to the light blue haired one and introduced myself, everybody looked surprised.

"Kessakuchi- you can see him??" Kise asked.

"What did you call me? And of course I can see him, I'm not stupid." What are they going on about...

"Yeah but.. most people can't."

"You must be hanging out with weirdos cause I can see him just fine..." I sighed.

"So tell us, how did you get Aomine out of his slump?"