Chapter 35 Precious Moment

Start from the beginning

He stared at her, her lips parted, and welcomed for his lips to touch hers. To drown her in an intoxicating kiss, one inescapable.

His mouth watered with the thought. He had wanted her. Wanted her badly, but fear struck his heart of hurting her. Fear held him back. Could he allow it now?

No. He couldn't.

He wanted her and he would have her.

Staring into her luminous, crazily fascinating eyes he could see the curiosity there. No doubt curious of his actions, curious of why he was staring at her so intensely. So attentive and soft like. He knew why though.

His hand raised only to cup the side of her face, placing his thumb that was scorching with heat against her warm cheek, the redness due to her blushing. It wasn't a shy blush; she just couldn't help but react that way. She tilted her head, leaning into his touch, having no idea of what the small action did to him.

He remembered the day he told her he was in love with her. From the day they indirectly met, she put his body at ease just by her mere scent, not seeing her face then. She helped him in a few weeks more than he could in 6 years. Soulmate was someone who made you complete. That part of him was missing. As children there wasn't her without him. She was a big part of his life, a big part of him and when he left, that part was gone.

Surely, he never expected to see her again, but he did, and it was as if whatever spirits believed in him, wanted him to find himself again.

Jordan accepted him as he was. She made him accept himself. She was his as he was hers. There was no other way to say it.

No other explanation.

Touching her brought him sparks, pleasurable sparks. Her eyes closed, a small release of breath from her soft lips, his eyes transfixed on them and like before, a strong hunger rumbled deep in his body, but with her, he had to contain it. He had to.

Gently, he slid his hand down to her waist, pulling her softly against him causing her eyes to open. Nervous, nervous of giving in to his urges so aggressively, his breath shook, quaked as he leaned his head down and her breaths of nervousness only spiked his but his hand against her face kept him calm. Her scent kept him calm. He told himself to focus on how she calmed him. How the smell of her made him at peace. The touch of her.

Barely, their lips brushed against each other. He groaned, his fingers began to curl, digging into her side as he laid his forehead on hers.

"I- I can't" His voice shook, fearful of getting to him. He lifted his head only for her to bring it back down. She took a leap of faith as her lips touched his. He extended that faith, not being able to refuse it as his lips closed in on hers.

Her eyes closed as her hands slid up his chest, on his shoulders as their lips brushed against each other slowly, small sounds heard from the brief leave of their lips before they were back on each other. Melting into his arms, Jordan's hands slid behind his neck, as he pulled her closer, her scent extremely strong to his nose and it began to affect him, like a drug. A really fast, effective drug but he could control himself being close to her.

Her lips were softer than anything else he's ever known. Warm like the sun, soft like cotton candy when you bite into it, effortlessly weightless.

Then she gripped his hair, and he released a small deep growl, causing her eyes to open. Once they did, her eyes began to flutter uncontrollably as his lips pressed against her neck. His lips were unusually cool unlike the rest of his body. They brought shivers through her spine. She gasps as she felt the hardness of his abs, not noticing her hands traveled under his shirt as did his to her, laying against the bottom of her back, gently caressing her skin.