Chapter 112: Finale (Part 1)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

It was just a start, and Feng Man'er quickly stopped it with his own gestures.

"You don't need to introduce it to me. I will walk here by myself. You don't need to accompany me. I want to be alone in a hotel room. Just tell me directly." Feng Maner directly.

The person in charge was stunned when he heard this request, didn't he need them to accompany him?

"Ms. Feng doesn't need to take pictures? Our photographers take beautiful photos, and they can be washed out as a photo album when you take them back..."

"No." Feng Manerjian, looking at the long-winded person in charge, his expression became a bit impatient.

Upon seeing this, the person in charge closed his mouth wittily and wanted to continue to persuade him, and then changed his words: "Miss Feng, you are so fun to be alone. Call me whenever you need to."

"Um."

Immediately, the person in charge could only leave with the cameraman and others.

And Feng Maner just wandered around the resort little by little.

Looking at her leisurely figure, the cameraman on the side faced the person in charge: "This rich lady is really different from other tourists."

Other tourists come to play and look at the beautiful scenery. After all, they will want to leave a figure here and leave a souvenir. Their past service is like this, and they are welcomed.

The results of it? This Miss Feng seemed to want to wander around the resort more by herself, and she didn't seem to come here for fun, but with purpose.

They received such a guest, their eyes were still accurate.

"Sister Cheng, what should I do?" the cameraman asked the person in charge.

"What to do, we also follow the guests' own wishes. Since she wants to see it for herself, we can just play here. After this time, it is really difficult to have a chance to relax and have a good time! This time, it is. It’s an opportunity...to travel at public expense."

"Yeah! This ticket is hard to buy!"

"Then we will have fun."

"Um."

After discussing it, the two of them had their hearts, and they really "ditched" Feng Man'er directly, played in the resort, and left their shadows at various internet celebrity check-in points.

At this time, Feng Man'er wandered about in the resort slowly, and the people around were very happy, and all of them had happy smiles on their faces.

There are couples, a family, and girlfriends who come with them... Compared to themselves alone, they look happier.

And happiness is sometimes dazzling.

Just as Feng Maner was wandering around with complicated thoughts, suddenly he heard a familiar voice.

"Miss Feng."

who?

When looking back, Feng Maner saw Xu Shan's figure.

Xu Shan is Pei's grandson, Pei Yunbai's cousin, and he also knows Mo Xue.

Feng Maner instantly added a few labels to Xu Shan in his head. According to these labels, Xu Shan can be said to be a qualified person in Feng Maner's mind, and he naturally put on a polite smile.

"Mr. Xu."

"You don't need to be so polite." Xu Shan said with a smile, and his face was full of smiles, but he felt a lot of pressure in his heart.