Chapter 111: Gather in Xi'an Village

Start from the beginning

The Feng family they left is really not much. One missing is a huge loss to the Feng family. Today, five are missing.

Thinking about it, the monk surnamed Feng felt a pain in his heart.

He really didn't expect that when he woke up, he would face such a situation.

If he had known this way, he might as well not wake up, so he wouldn't have to face such a powerful scene at this time.

Of, force.

He finally knew how the protection they had set up here would "fail".

Most of those evil spirits may have a restraining effect, but the damage done by the merit monks and the scorpion beast is limited.

If the merit monk is weaker, it's okay, but obviously, the merit monk in front of him is really not weak, it has reached the foundation building period, and it is still in full bloom.

Needless to say the remaining scorpion beasts.

This guy simply eats the yin qi, and no matter how much yin qi is, it will not be bad.

I don't know how long they have been here and how much have they eaten?

"I should ask you this sentence, who are you?" Mo Fan asked directly.

"You know my Feng family, don't you know who I am?" The monk surnamed Feng coldly snorted.

"I know a few Feng family members, Feng Quan, Feng Maner..." Mo Fan said, tentatively watching the reaction of the person in front of him.

But after hearing these two names, the face of the person in front of him was completely strange.

It seems that I don't know.

Since he didn't know him, how did this contact the outsiders, and what was Feng Quan's relationship with the monk in front of him?

The monk surnamed Feng felt very strange when hearing these two names, but his eyes flashed because of this.

If nothing else, it might be the people of the tribe who took root in this world in the first place.

The existence of the descendants of these tribes provides them with a steady stream of luck.

Collecting the luck of a clan is enough to allow Devouring Mozhi to keep their bodies and wait for the day when they are resurrected.

When everyone is resurrected, this world will be their Feng family's reward for Devouring Demon Plant, and they will be led back to the world of cultivating immortals.

But now... chaos, chaos, everything is chaos.

Something must have happened on this end.

And the person and the beast in front of him will definitely change.

At this moment, the monk surnamed Feng didn't even know how to proceed.

As for Mo Fan, he also got the news he deserved, and his heart has already gotten a little bit.

It seems that even if the monk surnamed Feng doesn't know them, he definitely has a connection.

The two sides fell silent in this way, vaguely forming a... standoff, and no one uttered a word to break the "quiet" at this moment.

Both sides are thinking about what to do next.

At this moment, the scorpion beast touched his stomach that had almost disappeared, and then said to Mo Fan, "Fan Fan, I am almost done, do I continue to lift the coffin lid and eat Yin Qi?"