Chapter 107: Little guy, are you Lin Fan?

Start bij het begin

Brahma = Lin Fan.

This is really a coincidence, maybe not necessarily, that Master Lin Fan may not use his real name, but a borrowed one.

In this way, this Master Lin Fan probably really has a close relationship with Miss Mo's family.

Master Bi thought so in his heart.

The old man listened, but a small figure unexpectedly appeared in his mind.

That little girl, at a young age, but with a lot of abilities, she probably knew it by birth, and if it were her, it wouldn't be impossible.

I just don't know... whether there is a chance between the two of them to become the bond between master and apprentice.

At this time, a long line had formed at the entrance of the resort, and the two followed the same line.

Finally, after standing in line for a while, they arrived, and then they saw the person in front of them with a cell phone and went in with a drop of noise, and both of them were a little bit hooded.

Seeing their age, the employee standing guard at the door put on a polite smile, "Hello, please show your tickets."

The old man looked at Master Bi suddenly.

Master Bi couldn't help but pause, "I didn't use tickets last time. I forgot. Can I buy it now?"

Upon hearing this, the staff at the door apologized, "Sorry, our tickets can only be booked online for the time being, and there have been no tickets in the last few days. If you want, you can only wait for the next batch of tickets. It's out, the next batch of tickets will be available in five days!"

At this time, the tourists in the back noticed the existence of Master Bi and the old man, and asked in a smooth way.

"You have no tickets!"

"Yeah." Master Bi nodded awkwardly.

"You have to do a good strategy before you come!"

"It's hard to get a vote now."

"Yes, it was already extremely difficult to buy, but as a result

After the opening, many tourists took videos and photos circulated on the Internet, and this place became more famous. "

"Now you are looking for a travel check-in point in the magic city. This is already an online celebrity place. You can make a lot of money if you grab a ticket and resell it!"

"Before I came, I was afraid that I would be disappointed, but standing here, looking at such a beautiful facade, I think this trip is definitely worth the money."

"I don't know if I can see the owner of the resort. I heard that he is a Bai Fumei, who looks good in comparison to celebrities!"

"I came here for the vegetables and fruits in this place. The ones I bought in the store have completely conquered me. I want to see if the fruits in the production base are better."

"..."

The tourists babbled, their tone is full of admiration for this place, it can be seen that they really like this place.

After they finished popular science, they still entered the resort directly in the order of the line.

Master Bi and the old man just watched, staring at each other.

"Let me contact Miss Mo! She is the owner of this resort." Feeling the awkward atmosphere, Master Bi said immediately.

There is no way now, I can only hope Miss Yu Mo.