Chapter 99: Not a surprise, but a fright

Start from the beginning

"I won't draft the news. This land is in the magic city. Who would pay such a big price for a woman? His family must not beat him to death."

"No matter how rich it is, it is impossible to reach this point."

"On the contrary, I think that the behind-the-scenes boss of this place is probably the Xu family! Xu Jiafushao just stuffed his girlfriend into this project, which makes it much more reasonable."

"..."

All kinds of controversial messages appeared one after another on the Internet, undoubtedly revolving around two people.

After seeing some calm content inside, Xu Shan also calmed down a bit.

It seems that the photo of him with Mo Xue was taken.

These public opinions are not the most important thing. The most important thing is whether Mo Xue's photos will attract his brother's attention after exposure.

His brother's current situation is also perilous!

Besides, his brother won't misunderstand him when he sees it, right?

The most important thing is that the reason why the reporter filmed them was because he was recognized. On another level, it was also the trouble he caused...

The next moment, Xu Shan dialed the phone of his assistant.

"Did you start to criticize online?" My assistant is not a display, even if he doesn't respond, the public relations will definitely start to deal with it first.

Among the comments he read, there were a few calm thinking, and after a little thought, you should be able to see that they were deliberately guided.

"Yes, I have already started the evaluation, try to put aside the relationship between you and Ms. Mo. As for how to clarify next, I have to discuss with you and Ms. Mo! It's just that the speed must be fast!" Zhang Hongyang said quickly. .

He didn’t expect that this news would be

"The Dongfeng has spread so quickly on the Internet, and there is no time to withdraw it, so I can only do public relations first.

However, their team has also analyzed that it is easy to clarify this matter, and it must be clarified as soon as possible, otherwise it will be too late when all the dust settles, because the fixed impression of others will be left, so he hastily. Here comes my boss.

Although he knew that his boss did have some thoughts about Miss Mo, he thought that his boss would not want to achieve his goals in this way.

"Yeah." Xu Shan nodded, quickly hung up Zhang Hongyang's phone, and found Mo Xue again.

At this time, Mo Xue had also received news from his subordinates.

After Mo Xue opened the resort, he also recruited a lot of employees to perform their duties in the company. The company's headquarters was still opened in Magic City, mainly dealing with external affairs and some emergency affairs.

The public relations staff in the company will pay more attention to the comments on the "featured fruit and vegetable shops" on the Internet.

Today is the opening day of the resort, and the public relations staff are always on standby, thinking that they should also guide the public opinion about the resort. As a result, under their close attention, the comments about the resort have not yet appeared, and the scandal of their boss Appeared first.

Seeing the various meanings in the Internet, the public relations staff naturally got through Mo Xue's call the first time.

Mo Xue was equally stunned after receiving the call. Obviously, she did not expect that just a photo of standing with Xu Shan could cause such a disturbance.