𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯

the end of the gemini

KYLIE AND KAI revelled in the fear Joshua and Josette were giving off when they realized what was about to happen.

"Please Kai, don't do this! Kylie, you're better than him." Josette pleaded with the two sociopaths. They had killed the whole coven and only left Joshua and Josette alive so they wouldn't die and so that Kai could merge and become coven leader.

"You didn't think that when I begged for you all to help me. I was 7 years old and I made a mistake because none of you taught me how to control my gift," Kylie spat out in disgust.

"Curse! It's a curse, not a gift! You are an abomination! Both of you!" Joshua gritted out through the pain.

"Well these two abominations are going to kill you. Now merge, Josette. Or else something bad will happen to you," Kai grabbed his twin's arm and cut it so they could merge. She had taken back her magic in hopes of trying to save her younger siblings but that didn't work.

"Sanguinem desimilus. Sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus. Sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus. Sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus. Sanguinem generis fiantus."

The two twins chanted repeatedly, Josette giving in as she didn't have a choice anymore.

"No! Josette! You don't know what you're doing! Stop it at once!" Joshua screamed in pain when Kylie started to siphon from him.

"Sanguinem desimilus. Sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus. Sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus. Sanguinem generis fiantus. Sanguinem desimilus. Sanguinem generis fiantus."

They both dropped down on the floor looking dead, signaling that the merge was over. Kylie ran to her father's side, sighting in relief when he woke up.

"You win some, you lose some," he started, looking pointedly at his daughter.

"Except us; we always win." Kylie finished and smirked.

Then they both exchanged a look and each took out a knife and Joshua got scared. They stabbed themselves in the neck and fell to the floor and Joshua's eyes widened in fear. He was going to die as Kai was coven leader and their lives were linked.

The father-daughter duo died smiling, knowing that the person who ruined their lives was going to have the most painful death one could ever imagine.

⊰𝓚𝓟⊱

WHEN KAI AND KYLIE woke up you could say Joshua was surprised. He let out a relieved sigh thinking he wasn't going to die, but the two just laughed which confused him greatly.

"We're in transition now, dad. We're dead and hungry, and you look like food," Kai smirked, and started to walk towards his father whose face was now turning white.

"Do-Don't do th-this." Joshua stuttered out, but then screamed when he felt fangs in his neck. Once he was drained of blood, the undead duo just high-fived each other.

"What do you want to do now, dad? Kill some more people?" Kylie asked.

"You know me so well, pumpkin. Why don't we kill that Bennett witch and the other vampire Damien or something?" Kai turned to his daughter, and she nodded.

"That way we will never be trapped again. Every single Bennett witch and every member of every family that helped lock us up will pay. We'll kill them all," Kylie vowed, making herself and her father invisible as they headed to Mystic Falls to find Bonnie and Damon.

Their life was just starting, and they were going to enjoy every minute of it. They both finally got the life that they had wanted forever.