6||Camping

the "Vanguard action squad" lie in wait hiding in a warehouse

Danny, Twice, Toga and Mustard are playing monopoly

whenever they aren't looking Danny stops time to steal a few bucks each.

"Why the hell does Danny keep winning?!" Mustard questions. "I could swear I had more cash than this."

"That's just capitalism baby." Danny shrugs.

another day passes

Danny is in a tanktop and cargo pants beating into a punching bag in a separate room.

his father always told him you must always have a plan B if your main abilities are disabled.

"What are you doing?" Toga asks peeking her head in.

"Training my boxing." Danny sighs as he finishes up.

"Father always told me Bare-knuckle boxing is the fighting style of a gentleman." he continues as he wipes his head with a towel.

"I prefer stabbing!" Toga comments enthusiastically.

"Yes, you've made that ABUNDANTLY clear." Danny retorts remaining out of shanking distance

"Y'know..." Toga begins as she sits down "you're the first person around my age I've had a conversation with for over 5 minutes without stabbing them."

"I don't think that's much of an achievement to be proud of." Danny groans. "Anyway, what about Mustard? he's only a few months older than me."

Toga pouts. "He's boring! at least we share interests. Not a lot of people at my school had that."

"Aw." Danny says condescendingly. "You're evil because you didn't have friends."

"Oh no." Toga corrects. "The opposite, I was actually one of the most popular kids at my middle school, I had dozens of friends...."

her expression finally loses the bloodlusting smile as she appears to get a little serious.

"But none of them liked the REAL me.... just the facade I'd use to survive in normal life.... but what even IS normal?"

"Can't relate..." Danny says sitting beside her... within stabbing distance....

"I never went to public school, home school all the way." he admits. "It was just easier with my.... living situation..."

Danny lets off a relieved sigh feeling like he finally has someone to talk to

"You're about to stab me aren't you?" he mutters

"Yep!" Toga says thrusting a knife at him as he dubstep farts to the side avoiding it

"Well I'm happy we had this little team building exercise." Danny says stretching. "But you really should be going to bed now, it's like 5PM... we'll probably get up in a few hours to attack the camp and Father always told me you need at least 8 hours of sleep before fighting."

Danny picks up his folded dress shirt as he exits.

TW:"Yo that bitch crazy."

"Yeah..." Danny sighs with a smirk. "She certainly does have a distinct personality. I mean not MY type but I'm sure someone is into that stuff.... but she will make a good ally."

TW:"Aw you made your first friend who isn't your brother or someone who works for father."

"Okay I wouldn't go THAT far, she has tried to stab me multiple time..."

TW:"That's still a friend in our book."

(Ima undecided on this so ima do a poll)

Should I do Villain Zenkei?

if you haven't read my other book she was basically Danny's love interest in the main story

like i have this whole thing with Danny being emotionally stunted romance wise due to his upbringing so he's very "Grand" with this kinda stuff on the scale of sitcoms and romcoms

but i was really wondering what you guys think, should I--

A. Zenkei remains as she is and eventually becomes a vigilante like she does in the original story and we have that dynamic

B. Zenkei is a villain due to an already thought up reasoning that's not cliche "Oh she was born edgy so she's evil" or "I'm going to villainize mental illness by making her crazy" and we get a nice rarely seen wholesome villain romance

also this image becomes canon

OR

C. I'm a heartless bastard/bench who doesn't think Danny should find love and also i kick puppies on Tuesdays