~Chapter 3~

As we were set on the field I see dream and his gang in front of me in the distant. The field was quite huge so I guess that ment alot of running.
I was so nervous, what if I get tackled by dream?
Techno blew his whistle as my team charge at dreams team. Dream was amazing. He was so good at football we had no shot but we had to try. I charged at dream to get the ball.
"Get away loser!" He snarled as he twist his arms to avoid me. Ranboo managed to get in front of dream which startled dream which made him loose the ball. Purpled got the ball and ran for his life. Fundy and tubbo was at the end of the field while sapnap and quakity chased me. It was so scary I nearly pissed myself.
For some reason quakity and karl was being flirty which was good. I just had to distract gorge and dream while ranboo distract sapnap. Meanwhile purpled passed the ball to tubbo who ran over to the end of the field to score.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDOITS?! STOP FLIRTING AND GET THE BALL FOR GOD SAKE!" dream growled at quakity and karl.
They both chased us but before they could catch us tubbo reached the line and scored.
I was so happy! We finally beat dream at his own game!
"Tubbo that was incredible!" I said with a wide smile and cheering.
We all picked up tubbo.
"TUBBO! TUBBO!TUBBO" we chorus as we celebrated.
Tubbo went red and was so happy with joy.
However dream and his team was very angry..
Dream eyes us one by one with a disturbing gaze. I knew I was screwed but I had to make the most of my victory while I can.