I was driven home and as soon as I got through the door is when I broke down. You would've thought it was some movie shit when I threw my phone across the room and slid down the door.

"Ari!" I heard Taurus voice faintly before it started getting closer "baby, what's wrong?"

"Just hold me" I cry and he bent down holding me.

He picked me up and took me to the room and just stayed with me the whole time.

I was starting to get a headache from all that crying so I fell asleep. About an hour later I woke up feeling better.

"You up?"

"Yeah" I say quietly cuddling up to him some more.

"I want you to get dressed, do your makeup and all that shit, and I wanna take you out"

"For real?" I ask pouting.

"Mhm so go get ready you got twenty minutes" he said making me run to the bathroom.

I started my makeup immediately and then started crimping my hair. I had the dress I wanted to wear already so it wasn't much to find an outfit.

"You look good" he said standing behind me in the full body mirror.

"Thank you, you look nice too"

"You know ain't shit to it."

"Boy let's go" I chuckle grabbing my purse.

Taurus POV// Polo
I was taking Ari to Nobu because I know she's had a stressful day so is going out might take her mind off that and this the first time we ain't had the kids.

"Nobu? Okay big baller"

"You know something slight" I say pulling out her chair.

I just had her talking about the photo she had coming up and what plans she had for it.

"I think I want to hire your mom as my manager" she said sipping her water.

"Why? What's wrong with Cleo?"

"She's been real neglectful since she got herself a man" she said picking up the menu "you know I understand, you got a life outside of managing me but it's like I've been having to do everything myself"

"You talked to Cleo?" I ask her and she pulled out her phone.

"I texted her telling her I needed to get in the studio and she ain't text me back" she said showing me the receipts.

"Yeah get in touch with my mom I'm sure she'll manage you"

"I don't wanna do Cleo like that cause that's family-"

"But she ain't giving you much of a choice." I cut her off "she basically getting paid for a job she ain't doing hell nah"

The waiter came out with our food, she got a grilled chicken salad and I got lobster tails.

"I set up my photo shoot, my album is supposed to release June 18th but you know how that go, and I got the kids first month photo shoot"

"Booked and busy"

"Yes and I got tour in late June"

"I'm here with you every step of the way" I grab her hand for reassurance.

"I'm so glad I have you" she smiled shyly.

"And vise versa"

We finished dinner and I was taking videos and pictures of her all night long, she just looked so mouthfucking pretty. They said not to have sex until six weeks and maybe even seven depending on how her stitches heal but I was definitely tryna fuck sum. She just looked too good.

"Why you keep staring at me like that?" She asked nervously.

"You just look good that's all"

"Well thank you but you looking at me like you wanna eat me"

"I do" I say bluntly and her mouth dropped open.

"I can't sadly" she put her head down.

"We gone let you heal, doctors orders"

"As soon as these four weeks over, Ima get drunk and Ima ride you all night." She said and that made me perk up.

"Say less" I slap her ass helping her in the car.

Instagram

Swipe

polo.capalot My View Better Than Yours
ariellamusic Tremani and Khaleesi parents 🖤
stacia.mac okayyy 🖤
ayannathegreat the parents 💕
leilani_capalot heavy on it sleeze🖤