19

September 3,2021

Ariella POV// Ari
Drake dropped his album and I been waiting for a caption I took pictures too weeks ago and still ain't posted em.

Instagram

Ariellamusic

Ariellamusic I'm too sexy for the trap💕Polo

Polo.capalot you one sexy mf
Leilani_capalot and that's how you clear a bitch!!!
Tianalook yes my best friend sexy. Ps I styled this look.
Justindidthat I can't even lie😍

I had a whole lotta shit to do today. I did a photo shoot this morning till noon and right now I had a meeting with my label. After the meeting I need to go grocery shopping. And who knows what Cleo has planned for me after the meeting with my label because she never fails to surprise me.

I got in my car I was feeling the Hell Cat today so I took that.

"Bout time girl I thought you was finna be late" Cleo whispered to me at the entrance.

"My bad"

We had 20 minutes before I had to be there but being on time may make this move along a lot faster.

I went to the receptionist and asked what room was I meeting before I went wondering.

We walked in the conference room and there were a few people in there including the person who initially signed me.

"Ariella how lovely to see you!" a white woman with a black pants suit said

"Hello"

"Sit down and let's have this meeting shall we"

"Of course" I say sitting down in an empty chair.

"Okay so for your deluxe we love it we do." Chris said and everyone in the room nodded in agreement

"Okay." I nod happily

"But."

Damn.